• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Gidazepam

izo

Bluelighter
This benzo has recently popped up in 3mg tablets. Full dose is supposed to be around 50mg though. So it’s not a standard benzodiazepine like diazepam or bromazolam?

It is supposed to be a prodrug of the standard version of bromazolam, so without the triazolo ring and no n-methyl. This would be kinda like temazepam. Any experiences? Will 3mg of this even be noticeable?

Regards

The prodrug would be deschlorophenazepam, which I suppose could also be described as bromazepam but with a phenyl ring in place of the pyridine. Could also be described as 7-bromodeschlorodesmethyldiazepam 🤣

However you describe it, if it is anything like nordiazepam (desmethyldiazepam), with which I have far too much experience with, it should be a very long lasting benzodiazepine, albeit not very potent. I would have 5 day long black outs with a single dose of nordiazepam, but my doses were very high.

This benzo has recently popped up in 3mg tablets. Full dose is supposed to be around 50mg though. So it’s not a standard benzodiazepine like diazepam or bromazolam?

It is supposed to be a prodrug of the standard version of bromazolam, so without the triazolo ring and no n-methyl. This would be kinda like temazepam. Any experiences? Will 3mg of this even be noticeable?

Regards
I found gidazepam completely useless , they come in 3mg pallets here and the dose range seems to be 50/100mg . So why would some one buy gidazepam honestly ? Its actually a sovjiet Russian benzo ,has a long half life like diazepam .

The prodrug would be deschlorophenazepam, which I suppose could also be described as bromazepam but with a phenyl ring in place of the pyridine. Could also be described as 7-bromodeschlorodesmethyldiazepam 🤣

However you describe it, if it is anything like nordiazepam (desmethyldiazepam), with which I have far too much experience with, it should be a very long lasting benzodiazepine, albeit not very potent. I would have 5 day long black outs with a single dose of nordiazepam, but my doses were very high.
I guess another name for the main metabolite would be 7-bromo-2,3-dihydro-5-phenyl-1H-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one (desalkylgidazepam or Bromo-Nordazepam?
Of which I have some but I'm unaware of what the dosage might be....I have them in pressed tabs also of 3mg....but I would expect the metabolite to be much more potent?
Ive read the active metabolite is supposed to start to be active around 6-12mg but If anyone could chime in on if and how much more active the main metabolite might be I'd be very thankful....because regular gidazepam is way too expensive if you need 50 mg 3 times a day....I'm.hoping the metabolite requires a much lower dose....I'd like to have a purely functional.benzo on hand but pyrazolam is also quite expensive from my vendors but much cheaper than gidazepam when dosage comes into play.

Last edited:
what is being sold as gidazepam is in fact bromo-nordiazepam aka desalkyl gidazepam. Gidazepam is a prodrug for desalkyl gidazepam. the Desalkyl is said to be responsible for gidazepams effects.
so ya, when it says 50-100 mg thats of the parent compound. the 3 mg tabs around europe and here in Canada are desalkyl gidazepam (again also known as bromo-nordiazepam)

with no benzo tolerance i found 6 mg to being a good anti anxiety drug. i havent pushed it higher than 9 mg, but i had obvious benzo type effects from 9 mg ( as in obvious to myself and other ppl) any more if i took 15 mg id probably black out personally.... i recently blacked out for a whole day from 6 mg of bromazolam. if im not mistaken Bromazolam would be the Triazolo version of this compound. the chinese must be burnin through bromine, lol, every benzo i can get now are bromo analogs.

From my personal experiences, here is what i feel are uquipotent dosages of the RC benzos available to me currently

Desalkyl Gidazepam - 3 - 6 mg (mostly anti anxiety, not super heavy sedation. I did feel good though....might be ok for maintaining if anyone cares to try?)

Bromazolam - 1 - 2 mg ( a more hypnotic alprazolam for me)

Flubromazepam - 2 - 4 mg (awesome benzo, has as close as benzos get to euphoria. if i was still dependent id use this along with 3 ho phenazepam for maintaining and avoidin w/d etc)

3 - HO- Phenazepam- 2-3 mg (a solid benzo for me. its almost like clonazepam to me though less recreational, also decent for maintaining i.e, lasts forever)

Hope this helps

Last edited:
Bromazolam - 1 - 2 mg ( a more hypnotic alprazolam for me)

Flubromazepam - 4 - 8 mg (awesome benzo, has as close as benzos get to euphoria. if i was still dependent id use this along with 3 ho phenazepam for maintaining and avoidin w/d etc)

there is something wrong. bromazolam should be felt from 2-3mg on, normal dose around 10-20mg. and flubromazepam is active from 0,5-2,5mg. on 4mg all at once i could barely walk the 2m into my bed and 8mg flubromazepam is just another end of life option for any person not on 500-1g meth.

you are thinking of flubroMAZOLAM friend. FlubroMAZEPAM is much weaker

nope. they are almost equipotent, flubromazolam maybe a little weaker than flubromazepam, but this is negligible. standard dose of both is 0,5-2,5mg for normal purposes.

ok, i checked the regular sites, they give a relatively high dose for flubromazepam, which i cannot understand, the structure says fully active at 1-2mg. but ok.

in my personal experience flubromazepam is slightly stronger than bromazepam.

My vendor sells their pills as

Bromazolam 1 mg
3 HO Phenazepam 1 mg
Flubromazepam 2 mg
Desalky Gidazepam 3 mg

I find them all pretty equipotent though the flubromazepam would be better at 3-4 mg imo. but due to the slow onset and long duration, i think they erred on the side of caution against 3 day blackouts etc.

I guess another name for the main metabolite would be 7-bromo-2,3-dihydro-5-phenyl-1H-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one (desalkylgidazepam or Bromo-Nordazepam?

Though i know it's referred to as bromo-nordazepam on the wikipedia entry, technically that's the wrong term since it implies that the chlorine of nordazepam/nordiazepam is still there at the 7 position, and that there's an added bromine elsewhere. Desalkylgidazepam has a bromine in place of the chlorine, so it can be described as 7-bromodeschloronordazepam, rather than nordazepam. So bromo-nordazepam would be a different compound. Its sort of like calling 2-FDCK "fluoroketamine"

With the bromine placed on the most logical place of the phenyl ring, true bromo-nordazepam would be something like:

5-(2-bromophenyl)-7-chloro-1,3-dihydro-1,4-benzodiazepine

If thats what being sold one would think it would be pretty potent, like phenazepam type potency, in fact I suppose you might even call it a phenazepam isomer of sorts.

If its being sold in 3mg pellets than perhaps that what it actually is (instead of desalkylgidazepam, which would require much higher doses than 3mg). A better description might be isophenazepam 🤔

there is something wrong. bromazolam should be felt from 2-3mg on, normal dose around 10-20mg. and flubromazepam is active from 0,5-2,5mg. on 4mg all at once i could barely walk the 2m into my bed and 8mg flubromazepam is just another end of life option for any person not on 500-1g meth.
3mg bromazolam is high dose alrdy , keep in mind there is difference in bromazepam and bromazolam the latter is rc .

Bromazepam is supposed to be stronger than bromazolam because of the pyridin ring instead of a phenyl ring. Rc benzos are not necessarily stronger or more dangerous or worse than medicinal used ones. Only problem is that some can’t handle pure powder active in the mg range.

Bromazepam is supposed to be stronger than bromazolam because of the pyridin ring instead of a phenyl ring. Rc benzos are not necessarily stronger or more dangerous or worse than medicinal used ones. Only problem is that some can’t handle pure powder active in the mg range.
Ah i see i understand now , its probally because they are always dosed potent , like 3 mg Pretty much of every rc benzo here .