European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibz CCIII - Semi-permabibberinz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope everyone has a great xmas. I got my mate to hide two bags of gear for me so I can enjoy a nice xmas day smoke in the morning,perfect.
Have fun people. Adios

Good luck with that one mate :) What's the betting he will have 'lost' them... ;)

No Mushet it is awesome. If your a fan of the first 3 you will love the new one. I did anyway.

^ I'm a fan of the original 3, The Empire Strikes Back being my favourite (like most fans a presume).

I suppose if it was panned by critics and everyone I'd still go and see it. I couldn't help it.

Everyone i know that has seen it has rated it highly. I thought it was wicked. All the reviews i have read have been overwhelmingly positive too.

Took my lad to see that one with Ewan McGregor in when it came out in 3d a few years back. I think it put him off the cinema for life. (Fuckin result :) )

bwaaaark! fucking vodka, weed and meph. Presents wrapped ...party time!! god bless you all

I've never seen a full Star Wars film yet. The man thinks I'm culturally deficient lol. We were supposed to go last night but I'd had a bit of a day of it at work with angry members of the public and fucked up ferry times because of the stormy weather.

So no spoilers! I'm actually really looking forward to it x

Edit:

Many thanks to those who send me lovely xmas PM's (fab art digital card and music gift too ;)) and to Sid also, his PM was really nice. I've appreciated them all <3

Last edited:
Happy Christmas EADD, hope you all have a good one and stay safe. Peace.

Urb

Must mean he is doubly correct.

Xmas eve of oysters kilpatrick, prawns, snow and an orgasm. Makes not having the kids this year a little easier to take.

Woke up and connected my xmas gift of a sound bar and subwoofer straight out of the box. It's a xmas miracle. Time to shower, shave and take my mum out for a boozy xmas lunch.

Must mean he is doubly correct.

Xmas eve of oysters kilpatrick, prawns, snow and an orgasm. Makes not having the kids this year a little easier to take.

Woke up and connected my xmas gift of a sound bar and subwoofer straight out of the box. It's a xmas miracle. Time to shower, shave and take my mum out for a boozy xmas lunch.

You've eaten your kids??? 8o

All the best OTW, have a great day!

he's right :)

merry xmas.

alasdair

Haha, I'm fine with being culturally deficient on the Man's continuum of cultural highlights. Archer is another, Robot chicken and other such media delights apparently.

I'm a trekker and the Wire lover mind. So not all is lost haha

I've finally got him into red wine mind. He's into architecture so I'm blessed there but doesn't like most modern art or dance...

And, while I'm at it, he doesn't get my art n' craft - him, Sadie and many other took the piss out of my fur bowl =D Forgiveable though, it's an acquired taste haha

Status
Not open for further replies.