European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibz CCIII - Semi-permabibberinz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd stick my tongue out at you Don, but that may lead to something a bit more questionable. <3

just to state facts, sid filled me in on this shite as i was away living an actua real world life, then i see this shite,,,

so im eveys impersonator? that what u meant shambles? least have the fucking nuts to say so ffs...

for the record.. i have better things to do with my time than impersonate a FUCKING MONG .. yea.. ban me, i dont actually give a flying fuck, she is singlehandedly killing our lovely eadd that i LOVED to be a part of, and many many others who wouldnt set foot in here now.... so she beat the ban by claiming her DRUG DEALING was OFF SITE... omfg.. you guys.. you are flexiing this shit to extreme levels.. but seriously.. if you MUST have your evey.. enjoy your empty forum..

BYEEE...

/thread

Sadie can't reply because she's not on a level, so it's a valid point why on earth did you give an American who doesn't use drugs

i couldn't reply because I was doing that thing that most people do which was GO TO WORK!

American, Are you being racist? Sure, we're not exactly the same but then it'd be racist to speak about Irish people being paddy or scots being jocks....

As for drugs, Simply because I have self restraint and no longer take them does not mean my knowledge has completely diminished.

You really need to stop speaking shit about things you know nothing about you relative N00b.

So, You didn't get Evey banned..... Your next port of call is to go for the mods. BRING IT!
My evil smirk is actually quite scary. Wednesday Addams meets the Grinch but never in a good way.

Fuck sake, I came back here for a bit of mentalist entertainment and you bunch of Nazis have banned the person in question yet again.

God dammit!!! ;)

be careful what u wish for tho felix.. only the other day she was talking bout stuffing her 'faj'...

I think the saddest thing is every time she comes back from a ban or its lifted she seems to think she is all powerful and will let loose at anyone/anything in her way. There's only so many times somebody can say they will change the way they get on and get away with it until they don't mean it anymore.

I am almost scared to post this because speaking up is almost an invitation for Evey to think you're starting/bullying.

Innit. Was it at least worth it? I've avoided one this morning but don't think I drank that much, can't keep up with the in-laws. Anyone up to much today? Don't think we have owt planned, first time since we got here.

I'm not Putin that in my mouth!

Also - I have a feeling you broke the thread in your previous post. We must plan for a new one lol

I know my pointless quote but you made me LOL, that was funny +1 to you haha

I have another day of work planned. Oh the thrills! I plan to wear a bright festive hairband though to try to lift my spirits!

Getting super jelly of everyone whose off already! Lucky buggers <3

The Princess and SS Muffin - not sure why but that has me slightly aroused 8(

Good Morning Eadd, I'm glad I logged of yesterday.

Whats everyone upto this lovely Wednesday ? I need food and beer not necessarily in that order.

Bear

Morning Bear. You shit me up then as I thought it was Wednesday, its actually Tuesday. You did this the other day aswell, are you sure you are on the right calendar? :D

Its definitely Tuesday here. I think Bear needs a new calendar as well as the food and beer

Going to have one printed for him with selections from our various nude threads

Status
Not open for further replies.