European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibz CCIII - Semi-permabibberinz

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon guys - you know exactly what I'm referring to. I couldn't usually give a fuck when it comes to humour but... Christ, is there much need? :\

Sir Sprouts would that be the joke about Kate's insides or the joke about winding up straight people? :sus:;)

Sid, you obviously don't know Kate that well, any compliments are by far well deserved. A better woman you will never meet. That I can assure you. Gorgeous inside and out.

I imagine she does. Certainly better than thread praising any decisions made by snr moderators isn't it? ;)

Only joking, before I get whipped by the long dick of the law.

I'm in a troublesome mood. I don't really want to stop this binge and sleep yet but I guess it's wisest. But am I wise? :sus:

Loving this calm, mellowy, vibe shall we set ourselves of drama-free EADDover the Christmas. We can do this, so much nicer getting along than arguing etc.

Make love not war<3

Evey

Last edited:
^ 1 sook, 2 sooks, 3...

Hi Kate! I won't join in and massage your ego any further in case you go all diva on our Euroean drug bottoms ;)

Sid I'm a bitch. I hear you make a poor cunt compared to The Spade.... long live Spade :p

Jeez Evey your starting to sound like ColtDan there! ;) all that was missing was a "such bliss, so much euphoria. Skip to 1.40" in there and you'd have been speaking native Devon :)

Sid I'm a bitch. I hear you make a poor cunt compared to The Spade.... long live Spade :p

Does that make me nice then? Maybe I should watch out for this spanking Sprouts talking about :O

The spade wasn't a cunt either, just a balding ginger specky git from Dundee - a moaner. And the description tells you why.

Ahh Devon ice cream, so flavour, such taste, euphoria, skip to 1.40. Bad circulation at work, emotions crushed

-ColtDan

The spade wasn't a cunt either, just a balding ginger specky git from Dundee - a moaner. And the description tells you why.

Na you're just a boring cunt. I've read your posts...

Should you not be away to your bed in your nappy, like all good weans at this time of night.

C'mon guys - you know exactly what I'm referring to. I couldn't usually give a fuck when it comes to humour but... Christ, is there much need? :\

If we actually were nasty otw and me that is as you're implying, we'd have done a 'what other people think she looks like/what her family thinks she looks like/what her friends thinks she looks like/what she actually looks like....
But we didn't yes it's a bit of banter but it's the minor friendly banter type one, if you know me I've got 0 problems going nasty in a flash...
Some won't even be able to take that one understandably but tough tittie applies.
If they don't like it a nice cuppa of stfu would be nice.

Last edited:
Na you're just a boring cunt. I've read your posts...

Should you not be away to your bed in your nappy, like all good weans at this time of night.

I'm glad you voiced your opinions but I don't really care much what some old wifey thinks. Maybe if you were 20 years younger I would :)

After arguing with SLK last night he PM'd me asking for a chat client address, because... "You seemed interesting". i guess you can't win em all :)

C'mon ppl come n chat its Christmas. Plenty of time for that sleep malary when we're dead!

Evey

... i guess you can't win em all :)

I guess not. Poor you.

Mods, crew and wannabe mods are paid to be nice ;)

My allowance doesn't cover being nice to you at the moment. Keep it up though and I'll get ean extra allowance / aka crew goodies to be extra nice to you :D

two of the worst things known to man; hippies and the nicey-nice- but I don't even know you brigade. They make me cringe so hard I drop massive shits on K and felix front lawn. :)

Everyone comes round in the end ;)

Damn it I still can't sleep. Even with seroquel... How is that possible on 45mg 5hrs ago? I guess this stuff really has some legs :p

Status
Not open for further replies.