European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVII - More Mouth Than A Cow Has Cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meet the Drug Lords: Inside the Real Narcos on channel 4 tomorrow is looking a good show, I will be tuned in for that one.

Also on the same kinda vibe I have never forgot this Youtube film Hell Across The Border.

"If you doubt that masses of human beings are being ritually sacrificed as we speak on the altar of Mesoamerican gods, then watch this just released documentary. Behold, the human slaughterhouses in Mexico and the United States. The compelling, shocking and eye opening documentary makes it impossible to deny; a quarter million people (and rising), butchered. This is a holocaust that dwarfs anything ISIS ever produced, all because millions in the Americas chose to hate their Christian heritage opting instead to adhere to the paganism of Mesoamerica."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhCYToFJcCw

Phreex. I remember reading some of his stuff years ago. Was he the guy that claimed he had the technique down to such a fine art that he could tweak the synthesis to give pretty much whatever effect you desired? I used to hang out on the 'Alt.drugs.hard' newsgroup back in the day, and he was legendary...

Yes. Some people in the thread were actually starstruck lol. Quite a prodigiously talented chemist, such a shame what happened to him.

Used to be able to buy oramorph from a connection I used to have,who'd send it off those old liter bottles, or just under a liter, old pop bottles that advertise that there was a 20p refund if the bottles were recycled.

Never found it much cop to be honest (well, quite a lot of 'cop', in a manner of speaking, because it was pretty fucking shite). The oral BA of morphine is crap. Even when not dependent, but a little tolerant, I used to just slug the syrup back as if those bottles were still full of carbonated beverage. Fucking had to pretty much, because of the piss poor oral BA.

i use to hang out at ADH for years till it went all to shit what was you nym? i was lucky

i use to hang out at ADH for years till it went all to shit what was you nym? i was lucky

You know what mate? I haven't got a fuckin clue what I called myself in those days. I didn't do much posting, but plenty of lurking...

My memory of those times is very sketchy to say the least...

Last edited:
That is not under the list of goodies that would be locked away in the "DD box"? (Dangerous drugs)
I had a few tastes of that stuff from a palliative care bag when a ex-friends mom died, he also got some benzo that name escapes me atm in liquid form that he loved, swore down it was the best benzo he had ever tried.

Feel free to ignore this or tell me to fuck off & mind my own business but what script are you on?

In relation to that Youtube link I put up the part about that woman his "mate" had stashed away made me feel ill, I have never forgot that part. The things some people get upto never fails to shock me.

I would imagine some pharmacies and hospitals treat it like a controlled drug and lock it up, but they're not legally obligated to. I was chatting to someone on BL who worked in a hospital and didn't believe Oramorph was uncontrolled because they treated it like a CD. I told him look up its actual status, and sure enough I was right, it's not actually a CD.

I also guess that's why Oramorph is relatively popular. As in you don't get most drugs scripted in liquid form even though liquid forms of most prescription drugs do exist. But liquid morphine is more commonly prescribed than morphine tablets. Odds are it's because GPs and docs in general are under pressure from the NHS to avoid scripting CDs when possible and Oramorph isn't flagged up as one.

As for my script I don't mind being asked I've mentioned it on here before. I get dexxies. Which are surprisingly easy to get prescribed considering how rare they are. I won't go into more detail on that because I think the mods consider it too close to sourcing.

NHS logic though: Never script anyone benzos! But daily speed? Go right ahead!

Well, I had a minor victory against 'Da Man' yesterday.

Back in February, I was parked up in a lay-by in Flintshire doing some paperwork and having a fag. Absentmindedly, I dropped the end of my rolllie out the window. Now unbeknownst to me, there was an 'Environmental Protection Officer' (i.e. lumbering buffoon with a body cam and the social skills of a slug) parked up in the same lay-by. Anyway, he slithered over to me and accused me of dropping the cigarette end. I was totally caught unawares because this prick didn't even tell me who he was, he just informed me he had a body cam and was issuing a fixed penalty of ?75 for littering. I never actually admitted it but when he asked my details I gave them willingly (he managed to spell my name and address totally wrong).

Whilst writing the ticket, by way of a token apology he said "we're just trying to keep the environment tidy". I looked around at the piles of fast food cartons, drinks bottles and random shit and replied "I can see that's obviously working well, but I suppose you have to get your revenue from somewhere!"

Nonplussed, he issued the ticket and I fucked off in a strop. Later on, I did a bit of research and apparently, these cunts are supposed to give you the option of picking up your litter before issuing a fine. But they invariably don't because they expect you to be beaten into submission and pay the fine immediately like a good little boy, thus increasing the local council's coffers.

I didn't. I couldn't afford to pay the fine within the 28 day deadline. So I got another letter a month later giving me another months extension. I couldn't afford to pay that either, so I ignored it - thoroughly expecting to get a court summons and still have to pay an increased fine including court costs.

Yesterday, I received a letter saying no further action will be taken. Yay!!

So, I would recommend that anyone caught in a similar situation to stand your ground. Don't admit to anything. Pick up the alleged litter (whether asked to or not) then say "what litter?".

I reckon the majority of these cases wouldn't receive the time of day in court, they're just relying upon you to pay up as a money making exercise.

Ironically, I hate littering and wouldn't dream of throwing a paper wrapper, bottle or can at the side of the road. But a soggy dog end? Come on...

Last edited:
Oh FFS. The high from my previous post has just been well and truly shattered by my daughter coming home with a fuckin pug puppy! What's more, she's spent 700 quid on the little cunt!! I could have got her a rat for free from work. FML...

Must admit, she's cute as fuck - but she'd only been in the house 2 minutes before she pissed on my son's bed (I mean the dog, not my daughter...) =D

Last edited:
I've just heard it announced on the news that there has been an increase in drug related deaths involving cocaine and fentanyl this year, but a slight decrease in deaths involving psychoactive substances. Excuse me, but aren't ALL drugs psychoactive?? Fake news, fake, fake news...

What a great dog, only thing is they have issues with their breathing due to the squashed up face.
For the cost of that Pug I could have got you for only a few quid more a Serbian Defence Dog legit & with papers direct from Serbia (I have connections you know)

The only dogs I really want are a S.D.D. (Serbian Defence Dog) & a Doberman Pincher.

Well, I had a minor victory against 'Da Man' yesterday.

Back in February, I was parked up in a lay-by in Flintshire doing some paperwork and having a fag. Absentmindedly, I dropped the end of my rolllie out the window. Now unbeknownst to me, there was an 'Environmental Protection Officer' (i.e. lumbering buffoon with a body cam and the social skills of a slug) parked up in the same lay-by. Anyway, he slithered over to me and accused me of dropping the cigarette end. I was totally caught unawares because this prick didn't even tell me who he was, he just informed me he had a body cam and was issuing a fixed penalty of ?75 for littering. I never actually admitted it but when he asked my details I gave them willingly (he managed to spell my name and address totally wrong).

Whilst writing the ticket, by way of a token apology he said "we're just trying to keep the environment tidy". I looked around at the piles of fast food cartons, drinks bottles and random shit and replied "I can see that's obviously working well, but I suppose you have to get your revenue from somewhere!"

Nonplussed, he issued the ticket and I fucked off in a strop. Later on, I did a bit of research and apparently, these cunts are supposed to give you the option of picking up your litter before issuing a fine. But they invariably don't because they expect you to be beaten into submission and pay the fine immediately like a good little boy, thus increasing the local council's coffers.

I didn't. I couldn't afford to pay the fine within the 28 day deadline. So I got another letter a month later giving me another months extension. I couldn't afford to pay that either, so I ignored it - thoroughly expecting to get a court summons and still have to pay an increased fine including court costs.

Yesterday, I received a letter saying no further action will be taken. Yay!!

So, I would recommend that anyone caught in a similar situation to stand your ground. Don't admit to anything. Pick up the alleged litter (whether asked to or not) then say "what litter?".

I reckon the majority of these cases wouldn't receive the time of day in court, they're just relying upon you to pay up as a money making exercise.

Ironically, I hate littering and wouldn't dream of throwing a paper wrapper, bottle or can at the side of the road. But a soggy dog end? Come on...

The swines did 100% the same to me also, busted me for tossing a roach onto the floor.
I gave 'em a "friends" name & address to pass the buck shall we say, the person I pinned the blame on by giving their name & address had me off for some gear anyway so I saw it as revenge.

What a great dog, only thing is they have issues with their breathing due to the squashed up face.
For the cost of that Pug I could have got you for only a few quid more a Serbian Defence Dog legit & with papers direct from Serbia (I have connections you know)

The only dogs I really want are a S.D.D. (Serbian Defence Dog) & a Doberman Pincher.

It certainly wouldn't have been my mutt of choice mate, I can't stand the little fuckers. Although she's cute in the way that all puppies are cute, I'd rather have a real dog and not a bug eyed flat faced fuckin rodent.

Quite fancy a snow wolf myself :)

Always wanted a snow leopard myself, they are kinda rare & protected these days sadly.
Those bloody Chinese like to wear 'em & stuff :(

Thats just fucking stupid. A roach is just a bit of cardboard (wood pulp), paper (more wood pulp) with some bits of plant leaves and flowers inside it.

Will rot down just like a handful of leaves. Faster, probably.

Shoulda just run the cunt over=D, whats worse than a fucking pig? a wannabe pig who can't even pass the fucking pillock test.

No single molecule of oxygen thinks it is responsible for the fire. Some days you're the windscreen and some days you're the fly.

Not living in a shithole is a nice idea. It's the implementation that's the problem. The sheer improbability of catching someone in the act leads to unfair enforcement. So if you can't catch the people dropping the litter, look to the other end of the chain. Maybe if the packaging vendors -- not the retailers, the people who actually make the wrappers, cans and cartons that blight our landscape -- were fined (and I mean, seriously enough not to be able to treat as mere operational expenditure) for their product being dumped inappropriately, they'd find a way to do something about it. I mean, they are making this crap. McDonald's et al are just putting their own crap into it. Someone is actually making all this crap, in the sure and certain knowledge that it is going to end up as litter; and somebody else wanting something doesn't make it right.

I could weep for the long, thought-out post I wrote regarding ACAB, that then disappeared into the ether when I attempted to preview it, but I won't because it was probably a load of shite & I should go to sleep, but the safeguarding of posts-in-the-making here is not a valued thing & shame on me for not copying it before preview like I usually do

Ok, hands up, I'd like to delete this post now I've recovered what I thought I'd lost, but that would be disingenuous, so I'll post this anyway DOH!

I'm commenting on all the ACAB hate that I see around, not sure if in this thread, apart from Mr Limpet on this page, but I've seen it peppered around & wanted to respond in a considered manner, but time is short, it still is, but...

Back in the day, I loved a riot, I really did

Before ACAB was even a thing, I loved to fight the police

Just last weekend at a loved up old-school housey rave weekendery thing, I recounted to one of my best friends of over 25 years, the tale of punching a riot policewoman full in the face when her visor was up, because she & her colleagues were pushing & shoving us all back & my friend with calipers on her legs couldn't move as fast as we were being pushed & she was falling & I saw red & punched

She applauded me & I said
I'm not a thug anymore

I threw my own shit at the police from a great height for a bet
I didn't get the week's giro I was promised, but he did give me his TV for fulfilling the bet

Now
My views are different
I truly don't believe that All Coppers Are Bastards

I believe that Some Coppers Are Bastards (SCAB)
Some Nurses Are Bastards (SNAB)
Some Parents Are Bastards (SMAB)
Some Saints Are Bastards (SSAB)
Some Vegans Are Bastards (SVAB)
Some Teachers Are Bastards (STAB)

Etceterar Etceterbastarder

I was so fucked off when during the riots in London in 2011, many of my contemporaries, like me, in their fourth or fifth decades, were openly boasting & applauding the actions of the rioters on facebook, forgetting our other friends who lived there & were scared for their kids' safety & the people whose small businesses were fucked over & ruined by the 'stick-it-to the-man-one-size-fits-all' mentality of the rioters & looters
(I'm fully aware that there are much deeper issues at the root of all this & it would take much time to go through it all. I can't do that right now)

I really have met some decent cops, just the same as I've met wanker cops, the same as I've encountered decent & rotten people in just about every section & profession of society (I'm not saying I've encountered all of them by the way -eg, I don't think I've ever met a brain surgeon & I hope in my heart that there are only nice ones)

In conclusion, I believe that in this world, there are nice people & wankers, & their profession or standing does not discriminate
(Of course there are many of us who are basically nice, but can be wankers & vice versa, but I'm talking about the people who are rotten to the core, or the people who really don't have 'a bad bone in their body')

They're everywhere

Last edited:
I could weep for the long, thought-out post I wrote regarding ACAB, that then disappeared into the ether when I attempted to preview it, but I won't because it was probably a load of shite & I should go to sleep, but the safeguarding of posts-in-the-making here is not a valued thing & shame on me for not copying it before preview like I usually do

I know I am probably preaching to the converted here, but I routinely use a separate text editor (MS Word) for all my internet ramblings now and then copy and paste it to wherever. It helps to mitigate against accidental posts as well, and on a personal level, as 75% of what I post is guff it now gives me a clear chance for pause after spending 20 mins on some page long diatribe that no one wants to read every time I smoke a pipe of crack and as such at least half of what I now type now gets deleted before one character actually makes it onto Bluelight itself.

Sorry to have gone OT by referring to the least relevant of what was an honest, insightful and powerful post but again, as stated above, I have a predilection for discussing irrelevancies at length, but it is 4.55 am and I making the most of 2 whizzles I bought last night while picking up some weed, saved for this morning to go with my coffee (I managed to save them as I had taken some clonazepam yesterday which would have seen them wasted).

Status
Not open for further replies.