• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVI -- Fly Tipping and a Shite Load of Coke

I've got this billet herb grinder. It's chunky. I've posted pictures of it on here many a time over the past 12+ years.

Anyhow, thought I finally lost it when, blackout drunk, I visited around ten bars and three whorehouses in a ten hour period after already drinking for a day., before last weekend.

Tonight I began working through the whorehouses one by one, and found it just where I left it, at second port of call. Fucking score!

Any excuse to go back to the whorehouses eh? Did you stop when you found it, or carry on to the third one anyway? ;)

Eeh, yer a right fuckin dog you are pal... =D

You should be able to top up your smart meter at any PP.

They even have the cards there so you don't need to wait for any to be posted.

Our house runs on smart meters. They're really handy.

Afink you can also just use an app to top up.

PayPoint terminals around here can only top up normal meter keys. Only Post Offices can take pop-up payments for smart meters. (E-On customer, former EME area.)

That's odd because gas meters have been taking cards for years. It's only electric that used a key device.

So you have to pay for the gas as you use it instead of them reading your meter and billing it afterwards once in a month?

We don't have gas in my area as everything in the kitchen operates with electricity and we have a district heating or oil/wood heating and water is heated by electricity or district heating.

So you have to pay for the gas as you use it instead of them reading your meter and billing it afterwards once in a month?

We don't have gas in my area as everything in the kitchen operates with electricity and we have a district heating or oil/wood heating and water is heated by electricity or district heating.

If you're on a meter yeah, that's how it works. You can often pay to have the pre-pay meter taken out though and pay via direct debit instead. It's much, much cheaper to pay for it via direct debit, as the rate you pay on the pre-pay meter is shockingly expensive.

Would have been in a shitter of a withdrawal (opiate) until monday morning, from yesterday (and I've got a big tolerance) from being a longterm chronic pain patient for years now.

Was in a major panic after the source accidentally sent it to a neighbor, and the post office wouldn't accept the tracking number and my photo ID the first time, with some old git behind the counter, this time went early in the morning and there was a younger, decent guy there, and he went and fetched me my package within moments, nice and polite about it, rather than, when I said 'this is really, really urgent', saying 'yeah, whatever, they are always really urgent', being a snarky, rude dollop of steaming, maggot-riddled stinking jihadi-faeces. Refusing would be bad enough, but there was no need at all to be such a fucking cocksucker about it. I hope everything he has ever loved and cherished burns to ashes around him, before he drinks bleach, shits all over himself and dies of eyeball cancer. Fucking toss rag.

But, at least, I've got my nice big chunk of heroin, and feel not a tiny scrap of withdrawal. Nicely relaxed, not nodding or anything, just lovely warm relaxation, eyes pinned up and after I've had my cigar I think I'm going to go load up my modified pipette with a good bit more H, and have me a nice evening.

I'm just going to bed brah. Haven't spoken to you in yonks. We should organise a spangle sesh sometime <3

*brings dear wee sadie a hot cup of cocoa, a pipe of his good brown, and tucks her in nice and warm*

Hope you sleep well hun :)

Not sleepy at all myself, I would have been in opioid withdrawal, were it not for a certain individual, who will remain forever nameless, and a nice juicy rock of gear. Been having a good ol' toot throughout the day, from a DIY'ed little glass pipe (MUCH more efficient than smoking off foil, by a long fucking shot, since any vapor has nowhere to stray bar the end of the pipe, and when one of them is being slurped from, then its all going one way. Blowing it out, or at least what ever is left behind from a massive toke held until it feels like one is about to pass out and can hold it no longer, through another, cold pipe, so that the exhaled vapor recondenses on the walls of it, and after using the same pair of pipes, one giving and the other receiving, in the 'exhaust' pipe, there is actually now a rather decently sized set of blobs stuck to a coating of recycled gear, condensed by the cold finger effect, and just waiting for times of no opioids.

Wouldn't half mind say, 500mg methadone or so, but my mate was out of any he could spare for sale. Its probably my third favourite opioid, after 6-monoacetyldihydromorphine, runner up being dipropionylmorphine, then methadone, I like the NMDA antagonism of high dose methadone. Just hits that spot, if you get what I mean, scratches an itch other opioids that aren't NMDA antagonists don't reach)

Very, very, VERY nearly, I almost had the entire piece vanish into the ether (as in tenuous vacuum-like concept, not the solvents)
due to a postal cockup and a really rude, snarky piece of dog excrement of a postal worker at the depo. who refused to give me my mail, due to said cockup, but went back the next day and a different, much younger, decent guy was understanding and right as I was beginning to withdraw, just getting antsy and generally 'uurrgghfuckitallwithasidewaysbrickstuffedwithfireants', but got a lift up to the depo, and collected my package, lift back and as soon as you can say 'glass tubing and a lighter', was back to feeling my normal goodly and joint-pain-plus-bilateral-trochanteric-bursitis-agony-free self.

Time for a couple more deep, refreshing draws from my pipe, before I light up a cigar and stuff my face silly with a big bag full of assorted bags of candies.

Got at least what I'd measure out off the end of a penknife blade if I were to toot off foil left too, as well as the remainder of my fresh, un-toked gear, in recycled gear vapor blown through a cold second glass pipe too, and the blobs are only getting bigger and more numerous. Its quite horrifying to look at actually, because it makes it obvious how much would be wasted and bugger off into thin air were it to be toked off foil. I'll leave the foil for aluminium amalgam reductions for the forseeable.

Pah, a whole cucumber? That's rubbish. I can manage a pumpkin...

Got to admit, that video is funny as fuck! =D

Remember folks cucumber skin can aggravate indigestion. Peel before........

Heh, reminds me of the first time I used a banana on the wife - I'd peeled it before shoving the fucker up. It went in ok, but broke off before I could get it out. She didn't know until she went for a pee - freaked out when a big lump of yellow gloop globbed out...