• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Gibberings ver. CCXIX - "what's new, c*nty chops?"

441394557_122139570854112480_1678746857862229671_n.jpg
Looks like co-op, I like them instead the Tesco everywhere, but why GPS the coffee?!

Deterrant, yet when they loot half a shop they know that the police won't do much about it.
It's all very strange, as the courts came down extremely hard on those people involved in the large scale looting rampage in British cities that was co-ordinated via social media a few years ago.

People were getting like 7 years in jail, IIRC, even for picking up things off the street that the looters had dropped.

It was taken extremely seriously and the police caught most of the people involved.

But now no action is being taken against literal daylight robbery?

^^^^ Awe. Like an epidemic or something. :rolleyes: . . . But maybe when we get that one world order it will take care of everything.

hmmm very suspicious. just kidding. :rolleyes:

It's all very strange, as the courts came down extremely hard on those people involved in the large scale looting rampage in British cities that was co-ordinated via social media a few years ago.

People were getting like 7 years in jail, IIRC, even for picking up things off the street that the looters had dropped.

It was taken extremely seriously and the police caught most of the people involved.

That was 13 years ago

Hang on - 8 years for picking dropped stolen goods off the street?

Seems a tad harsh!

These got up to 7 years, not quite picking stuff up off the street.

3.50 squid got you six months

Last edited:
^^^^^
That was really really cool. That video was kind of hypnotizing and knowledge is such power.

He didn't miss a beat !! Sry. :cool:

^^^^^
That was really really cool. That video was kind of hypnotizing and knowledge is such power.

He didn't miss a beat !! Sry.
yeah, FS is a cool channel; found it recently

He mixes all his audio through some piece of equipment from a decommissioned nuclear power plant which is what achieves the rather unique affect

Anyone know if ZB is OK?

My attendance here is rather sporadic of late, but I've not noticed any new posts from him in a while.

I'm more than a little concerned because he had a break from heroin for a while, then relapsed. With all of these highly potent synthetic opioids around these days, it scares the shit out of me.
No idea, he normally disappears for a week or two at most unless banned.