• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Gibberings ver. CCXIX - "what's new, c*nty chops?"

Hell Yeah, I was quite smashed from 500mg tbh.
I slept for 6 hours for the first time in days.

Like last night I went to bed at 2am & was wide awake literally at 5am

That 500mg made my legs go to jelly, my head was all loose & I had issues putting basic mental concepts into action, I crashed into a Fence which I damaged & tried to run off but fell over again.

The Bonus was when I woke up from it all I was so confused where a pint of milk had come from, it took me a good 10-15 mins thinking back over the night to remember I had stolen it from Tesco. That milk served me well for a few cups of Coffee which were really needed.

What's the UK Law over Pre-Gabs? Can you just buy 'em off line or do they have to be from a script signed by a Quack?
I like 'em but not enough to go for a Private Script, I'd only do that for Midazolam
Why do you like midazolam so much?

Why do you like midazolam so much?
When me & a old friend split a Palliative care bag from someone who had died I got all the Morphine & a few sleepers & he took the liquid Midazolam. He began doing experiments with it & didn't score any gear till he had cranked the lot.

He said it was better than Heroin & when I.V. with Crack was "very nice" to quote him directly.
I never got to fill my veins with any but this mans opinion on drugs holds weight with me, if he said it's good it will be good.

Aye it's a heavy hitter indeed. I've just dosed it orally myself. One of the few (only?) you could actually snort if you wanted. I've got enough bad habite though. I just use it for short sharp sleeps.

Aye it's a heavy hitter indeed. I've just dosed it orally myself. One of the few (only?) you could actually snort if you wanted. I've got enough bad habite though. I just use it for short sharp sleeps.
I guess the I.V. stuff hits in a different way.

Anything given to help with Last Stage Cancer issues will have a kick to it.
I can only tell you what he said, he would fill a 2ML & then in the Groin it went, he would always make a weird noise when he shot it with Crack & just look up at the sky for 10 seconds then pull himself together, this was a man I watched several hundred times I.V. several mg of Freebase MDPV & be ok................go figure ;)

A man of exotic tastes indeed.

I'd probably give it a whirl if I had some IV solution but I don't really shoot shit unless it's pharma gear.

I've got 20 tabs in the stash for emergencies.

All in one go?

I was 600mg a go maybe twice a day. Which seems a like big dose by what others say. Unless I've had it less than a month prior when it's a lot milder.
600 then 300 an hour or 2 after.
Once my tolerance gets to a level tht doesnt get me high, its time forna break.

A man of exotic tastes indeed.

I'd probably give it a whirl if I had some IV solution but I don't really shoot shit unless it's pharma gear.

I've got 20 tabs in the stash for emergencies.
Id love to try midazolam IV. Tried it oral/snorted a few times and it's nice. There's others i prefer, like diazepam, but i never got ahold of enough midazolam to take ~80mg diazepam equivalent which would be ideal for me.
Iirc 15mg midazolam = 10mg diazepam.

Id love to try midazolam IV. Tried it oral/snorted a few times and it's nice. There's others i prefer, like diazepam, but i never got ahold of enough midazolam to take ~80mg diazepam equivalent which would be ideal for me.

Id read it was stronger and the 10mg midazolam = 15mg diaz or thereabouts

How'd the snorting compare to oral?

Awww ok. I just kinda imagine it would probably make me really sleepy and need a wee nap if I took that much

I've always liked the idea of going to a Victorian opiume den. One where you lie down in your bay on a wee bed and you have a young lad who's like your attendent and holds the pipe n aids the smoking process beyond the point where you'd be incapable of continuing to smoke it. He asks you if you want to continue and you blink once for yes or twice for no until you've had enough or pass out.

I've always liked the idea of going to a Victorian opiume den. One where you lie down in your bay on a wee bed and you have a young lad who's like your attendent and holds the pipe n aids the smoking process beyond the point where you'd be incapable of continuing to smoke it. He asks you if you want to continue and you blink once for yes or twice for no until you've had enough or pass out.
yeah looks like a very civilised and ambient way to spend a day...

it would be a more relaxed vibe than in our uk alcohol-dens for sure