• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings v. CCX -- the product of the first 4 prime numbers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm taking doxycyline (an antibiotic) at the moment. Fucker has increasewd my sensitivity to sunlight. God mildly lobsterisaed today, normally I'm swarthy and tolerant of the heat/sun versus pale/pink ans dripping sweat.

At one point today I was wandering around in an improvised turban wrapped from a rag bag scavenged set of pyjama bottoms. Sexy it aint.

Just laid a patio and got hit by the worst downpour Iv ever been in. What the fuck is goin on with this weather ?
The whole things under 6" of water and got to be taken up or cleaned , whatever's quickest ...........give me a break. ( please )

Know anyone who can tarmac the cunt for him Don? ����

I know a few boys but, if I tell one of them about the job, the whole shower of bastards will turn up offering to beat the price..or at least cut the grass for a tenner 8)

I'm taking doxycyline (an antibiotic) at the moment. Fucker has increasewd my sensitivity to sunlight. God mildly lobsterisaed today, normally I'm swarthy and tolerant of the heat/sun versus pale/pink ans dripping sweat.

At one point today I was wandering around in an improvised turban wrapped from a rag bag scavenged set of pyjama bottoms. Sexy it aint.

I took doxy for two weeks as an anti-malarial. First and last ever time. I got sunburned fingernails. WTF??

When I left hospital I had scripts for fluoxicilin and doxycyline but after the fluclox course my leg looked better so I never cashed the other script.....glad I didn't. Being Scandinavian I just have to look at the sun and I'm fucked....got wicked sunburn the other day.....I'll find a pic.

Being middle eastern I can stand fully nude (power stance) in some sun for maybe a day or two no problem 8o

XZwBO5f.jpg

From half an hour in the garden.... :)

It's a goal I'm hoping to achieve more than anything else.

Pics or it didn't happen. I'm not doubting your determination, only whether the weather will cooperate.

I've made a Kickstarter account - let's make this happen.

Weather's a bit wishy washy here though...I'd like to be standing in the Nevada desert tbh.

Being Scandinavian I just have to look at the sun and I'm fucked.....
On the other hand, you probably can wash down a Four Cheese pizza with a litre of milk, without much ill effect. Swings and roundabouts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.