• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings episode 0x000000c7(?) -- Party like it's 199!

You clearly don't watch enough Simpsons Josh!

TBF I stopped watching telly a couple of years ago.

Telly has it's charms, am mostly a Netflix and Piratebay woman myself now tho. Happy to get home and catch the 4+1 re-runs of Frasier, though. Complained about being up at 3am but it means I'm home now and get to have a joint and a glass of whisky before I go back to sleep til I'm back out at 6 <3

Its that time of the week for me :) - Let the weekend begin. Vodka has been poured, I think were going out for dinner later so I better stick to a couple.

I would like to inform you all that my three day weekend has started.
Cheers to all of you, I'm retreating to my hammock <3

Headed to another acoustic night. Starting to become a common thing which is pretty sweet and keeps me occupied. Left the guitar (still no name!) at home because I took a bout of fear last time couldn't play and then someone broke one of her strings!

I am super excited! Could be the stims tho :p

Just been reading through the Fent analogue thread in OD and it's shocking, really.
I'm actually glad they're not (openly) available over here. Legal mail order Fentanyl derivatives would have killed me long ago. 8)

Headed to another acoustic night. Starting to become a common thing which is pretty sweet and keeps me occupied. Left the guitar (still no name!) at home because I took a bout of fear last time couldn't play and then someone broke one of her strings!

I am super excited! Could be the stims tho :p

You can name your guitar the same name as my Clarinet, Edison! Awesome name! I'd love to hear your work!

I'll pretend your ignorance is simply a joke!

SOS: I actually prefer Tesla but I was young when I named my clarinet!

I'll pretend your ignorance is simply a joke!

SOS: I actually prefer Tesla but I was young when I named my clarinet!

You were too afraid of the Reds to name it Tesla. You told me about your Regan teddy :p

Snolly - have you started 'the taken king' yet ? Loving the updates <3

You can name your guitar the same name as my Clarinet, Edison! Awesome name! I'd love to hear your work!

If I were to name anything Edison it would be my own clarinet. Then they'd be clarinet twins :p

YAY! This would be awesome!

:sus: are you going to name your clarinet Edison??? :sus:

Snolly - have you started 'the taken king' yet ? Loving the updates <3

Nono, is it out yet? T'internet is saying the 15th but it's pay day today and I want something to entertain me! She says, still not having got further than an hour into Witcher 3

edit: i really want a wii-u to play super mario maker or whatever it's called now

also i went to Boyes by accident earlier, and after accepting that i was the only person there under the age of eighty and deciding to have a wander it turns out they have a Warhammer 40k section? so i'm stood there thinking 'i need these space marines they're only £20 how much are paints goddamn it boyes' but decided not to. came out with some hair ties and a mug that has pictures of giraffes on it and 'GIRAFFE' sooo not a total bust.

Last edited:
EscherDroste.gif

Just curious what other forums do EADD members frequent? I'm starting to quite like drug culture and other drugs forums. The psychedelic one is interesting too. Cannabis and MDMA are full of newbs, it's cruel but they make me lol hard! =D

If it was an all european board those levels of misinformation, superstition and downright stupidity would not exist.. :p

Just curious what other forums do EADD members frequent? I'm starting to quite like drug culture and other drugs forums. The psychedelic one is interesting too. Cannabis and MDMA are full of newbs, it's cruel but they make me lol hard! =D

If it was an all european board those levels of misinformation, superstition and downright stupidity would not exist.. :p
EADD (obviously), OD and DC are where I spend 90% of my forum time.