• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings episode 0x000000c7(?) -- Party like it's 199!

Ok. Just been playing alot of PS4 while the novelty still applies.

Just been given and smoked the first decent rock of crack in ages, not my thing usually but it was freebie due to my loyal custom in certain local enterprises.

Once it wear off Im going to hit the ganj and watch Clint Eastwoods 'Letters from Iwo Jima'

And I have a gram of moderately decent gear upstairs for tonight, so hopefully a relaxing sabbath is on the cards.

The sun is absolutely shining today :D away to the big smoke to meet a friend I have been speaking to for a year or two and have never met! It's so warm I had to reconsider tights. ... the station bathrooms weren't open so just had to whip them down on the platform. Forever classy :p

May have a wee browse for a new ukulele as the ukutheif will obviously not be returning pretty Peggy. May have to name the new one after the wee lady!

Aye ain't a bad day is it? Lovely here, bit nippy but whatever. Also lol @ 'ukuthief'

Beautiful indeed.

First thing I saw when I woke up this morning:

Second thing was a random guy asking me if I was cooking up some ket (I was just making a cuppa sadly, but I would have helped him in his plight if I could have).

You camping out Josh for mushie picking or are you at a festival or something?

Was at Field Trip in Wiltshire. Fun little breaks /dnb (and another genre I wasn't into) fest! Sort of a consolation prize for selling my Bestival ticket). Also the first time I've ever done anything like that completely on my own and the first time I ever did something like that completely sober (except for a spliff before bedtime :p ) must have been literally the only non pilled up person there - I took a bit of mdma with me but never really felt the need. Being sober meant I was much more coherent than usual though so I had some pretty hilarious conversations with loads of randoms, quite unlike my usual introverted self. I also got adopted by a group of 4 or 5 people who let me hang out with them on and off for a lot of the night, three of whom have since tried to add me on Facebook so I can't be quite as much of a creepy weirdo as I think I am heh.

I couldn't imagine myself doing that. I can't even go to the bar on my own, never mind a festival. With the right social lubricants up my nose, it probably wouldn't be a problem though.

The filter from my rollie came out when I was smoking on Friday night and felt like it got lodged in my throat. I went to the toilet in the club and proceeded trying to boak it out, much to the derision of the other males in the room. I opened the door and told them what happened and, suddenly, the guy launched a finger in my mouth. I was so close to biting it off but thought better of it, considering the room was full of his mates. Besides, why create a fuss over something like that, in a place I didn't want to go to begin with?

I'm mostly pissed off because he was likely just using the urinal out there before he launched the finger :!

Evening people quick question what are cholor diazepam like any one tried them

Chlorodiazepam (or to be more pendantic, 2'Chloro - Diazepam) is the proper name for Diclazepam. They're good but pretty functional benzos, potent (1mg chlorodiazepam = 10mg diazepam) but subjectively they feel alot more subtle than pharmaceutical diazepam, a phrase thats often repeated when describing this drug is that one generally feels less fucked from them than they actually are. Aside from that, the effect profile is very similar to pharmaceutical diazepam, but with a more latent onset (diazepam can take effect within 15 minutes compared to chlorodiazepam which generally takes 1-2 hours to take effect) and a longer duration of action (24 hours+)

Although, as your probably bored of hearing, flubromazepam is my favourite grey market benzo, chlorodiazepam, like its pharmaceutical sibling, is probably the best 'all rounder' when it comes to wanting a benzodiazepine with a broad and balanced spectrum of effects. It metabolises into delorazepam, lorazepam and lormetazepam, all of which are active benzodiazepines in their own right, explaining why this drug has such a long duration of action and half life.

There should be a megathread for 'Diclazepam' in OD, in the meantime heres the wiki page

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diclazepam

I notice *Edit* that some vendors have started selling it under its proper name, but historically vendors have always marketed this drug under the name 'Diclazepam' for the cognitive link the name induces to its pharmaceutical analogue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning peeps. How is everyone today. Or should I say Stee, You're the only one chuck except for my daft mug that seems to be up at what seems like such an ungodly hour!

Why is it I get a late start and I have shit to do first thing in the morning. At least it's all phone calls, no actual face to face meetings thank fook but still, sleep calls. MAKE IT SO! I want sleep dammit >< I wants it now!

OK, I'll stop bitching now. On a happier note, it very much a lovely autumn day here. Crisp and the trees are looking fabulous. Hope everyone has a great day.

Morning peeps. How is everyone today. Or should I say Stee, You're the only one chuck except for my daft mug that seems to be up at what seems like such an ungodly hour!

Morning.

I'm always up just before 7am but I don't tend to check in on BL first thing! Thing is I don't have an excuse to be up so early since I'm unemployed but it seems my body clock just won't let me sleep any longer. As it is I'm usually only dozing after about 6am. Ridiculous. 8(

Not such a lovely autumn day here! It was yesterday but today is chucking it down like there's no tomorrow.

Anyway, have a fantastic day everyone! :)

Good Morning EADD :)

I hope you all enjoyed the weekend and have a great week.

Bear

Why would you do such a thing to be up so early. I have an excuse, crap that needs done and all that. Trust me, BL would have been the easiest thing on my morning routine sadly. Still trudging through crap that needs dealt with.

Chlorodiazepam (or to be more pendantic, 2'Chloro - Diazepam) is the proper name for Diclazepam. They're good but pretty functional benzos, potent (1mg chlorodiazepam = 10mg diazepam) but subjectively they feel alot more subtle than pharmaceutical diazepam, a phrase thats often repeated when describing this drug is that one generally feels less fucked from them than they actually are. Aside from that, the effect profile is very similar to pharmaceutical diazepam, but with a more latent onset (diazepam can take effect within 15 minutes compared to chlorodiazepam which generally takes 1-2 hours to take effect) and a longer duration of action (24 hours+)

Although, as your probably bored of hearing, flubromazepam is my favourite grey market benzo, chlorodiazepam, like its pharmaceutical sibling, is probably the best 'all rounder' when it comes to wanting a benzodiazepine with a broad and balanced spectrum of effects. It metabolises into delorazepam, lorazepam and lormetazepam, all of which are active benzodiazepines in their own right, explaining why this drug has such a long duration of action and half life.

There should be a megathread for 'Diclazepam' in OD, in the meantime heres the wiki page
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diclazepam

I notice *Edit* that some vendors have started selling it under its proper name, but historically vendors have always marketed this drug under the name 'Diclazepam' for the cognitive link the name induces to its pharmaceutical analogue.

Sorted cheers if they are diclazepam then I've had them before but thanks for the info :)