• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CXCIV: Come on, mods. Let's go wild with this.

I quite like your gibber jabber. You're still new to me so I have no expectations of you but you do seem rather a fun person.

This is just an indication of how memorable atm23 really was, we did converse a little back in the day but I was yet to have called spade a cunt an still thought I needed to give a modicum of respect to Felix...n000b;)

This is just an indication of how memorable atm23 really was, we did converse a little back in the day but I was yet to have called spade a cunt an still thought I needed to give a modicum of respect to Felix...n000b;)

NO WAY!!!! Yes I do remember your old name! I did not know this!! I have no idea why this excites me but it does. Now I know why I like you!

Morning FG, How Ya feelin' today??

morning Sadie not to bad just waiting delivery men to drop of a load of cat food and something to fix my tooth with

hows you ?

http://i.muchosucko.com/production/asset/url/127/057/bluebellicecreamthatswhy.mp4 Blue Bell Ice Cream That's Why!!!
Man asked why he was looting.

funny

NSFW:
grillmishap.jpg
Grill mishap NSFW
Burned hand, fingertips missing. bloody mad poor sod

http://i.muchosucko.com/production/asset/url/127/047/outrage.mp4 Outrage
dumb ho flips out when she doesn't get her way

Last edited:
morning Sadie not to bad just waiting delivery men to drop of a load of cat food and something to fix my tooth with

hows you ?

http://i.muchosucko.com/production/asset/url/127/057/bluebellicecreamthatswhy.mp4 Blue Bell Ice Cream That's Why!!!
Man asked why he was looting.

funny

You have delivery of cat food???? That's simply odd. What a well looked after pussy!

Dude, Blue bell Ice cream is a Texan love! Don't diss the the Bluebell. That's like taking the piss out of Scots who love their IrnBru!!! Nectar of the gods! Though even I must admit, Equis Ice cream is the best Ice cream I've ever had. ( don't tell Bluebell! )

yeah 98 packets of cat food coming that should last him a while trying to stock up on stuff just in case my new doctor wont sign my next sick note

I always wonder how a lot of people don't realise you're atm23 cause usually EADD are ban on the
Mark with membering who was who lol.

yeah 98 packets of cat food coming that should last him a while trying to stock up on stuff just in case my new doctor wont sign my next sick note

What do you use? I use gocat my cat wont touch whispers thevweirdo lol.

Evey

Are you off sick? Are you okay? Also, lucky kitty to have someone who puts their needs above their own.

Evey, I had a near enough 4 year sabbatical from BL.... You honestly cannot expect me to know everyone by their tone and measure when they've changed names.....

4 years is a long time and much has transpired.

Are you off sick? Are you okay? Also, lucky kitty to have someone who puts their needs above their own.

always have no matter what i keep £20 a side just to spend on treats for them its simple that's 2 g or lots of love and cuddles with Charlie :)

yeah ive been signed off for a year now my drug habit is so out of hand and ive developed one or two mental health problems and the likes plus its £250 every two weeks so i am in no rush to get back it :)

always have no matter what i keep £20 a side just to spend on treats for them its simple that's 2 g or lots of love and cuddles with Charlie :)

yeah ive been signed off for a year now my drug habit is so out of hand and ive developed one or two mental health problems and the likes plus its £250 every two weeks so i am in no rush to get back it :)

Anything that is out of hand is something to be addressed. I hope you're okay. Darling, that is way too much to be spending IMPO but then that's opinion. Opinion's are like arseholes. Everyone has one and sometimes it's total shite. You know how to reach me if you fancy a chat. xxxx

Evey, I had a near enough 4 year sabbatical from BL.... You honestly cannot expect me to know everyone by their tone and measure when they've changed names.....

4 years is a long time and much has transpired.

Awh sorry wasn't having a go at you. Was just making a joke how most people don't realise that Allein is atm23.

Evey

it doesn't last long once my debts are paid for Charlie's stuff and my habit its soon mounts up

and cheers i am coping just at the minute got to keep my little out burst under control though

yeah he is worth it the is no doubts there so where the ones i had before him i still miss my boys choke up thinking about them

i would skin the bastard who shot jayson took him to days to crawl home poor little boy :(

Exercise done.

I'm going to hold my hands up here n admit that I'm not that best with healthy eating / planning of healthy eating foods. Yes I've a postgraduate in Weight Management but anyone whos got a degree knows they just teach you on how to write a critical argument (yes I imagine that has a few of you laughing, I almost choked typing it. Hah) so i'm not the best with this healthy eating lark.

Sooooo

Any of you healthy eating cooks / fanatics (yes I know its a drugs forum but that don't mean we don't eat healthy does it?!) can kinda help me out here?

I need to do five small meals daily, sometimes for on the go (I don't sit on my arse on day despite what some may think) that will energise me as I'm doing intense exercise (search INSANITY on youtube if you'd like to know what I'm doing.

So yea I'm admitting defeat / weakness here lol :D any advice would be most grateful.

Last time I was fit n did the healthy eating lark it was the simple stuff but gets boring after awhile. Tuna, salmon, chicken etc.

Evey

christ woman ive seen this on tv before now i know what your talking about

heywhatsthatupthere.jpg
that will besome of us in a few years

Last edited:
hehehehehehe :)

Ugh bank holiday 2moro so have to go to pharmacy on Saturday how annoying lol

Evey

yes and we have the tour de yorkshire on this weekend so the post wont be delivered saturday :( or monday

it doesn't last long once my debts are paid for Charlie's stuff and my habit its soon mounts up

and cheers i am coping just at the minute got to keep my little out burst under control though
Charlie is certainly a well loved little cat! :)
I certainly miss my own cats, started with one, ended up with seven. =D

If you ever need to chat/vent, you know where I am. <3

it use to be like round here a farm full of the little buggers i want one my a little girl for charlie but i never sem to get round to getting her