• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CLXXX - one hundred and eiiiiiiiiiighty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah - if you take into account that winter doesn't really begin until late December, it doesn't make much sense at all.

Look at it from the point of view of one of your ancestors observing the Solstice, however, and it's a little different. It's good to celebrate the return of the sun and the (gradual) lengthening of days. :)

Bear! welcome back! where have you been? :)

solstice eh. makes a little more sense, even if it also means the cold is just starting...

Take it from me - Bears do shit in the woods!

This is exactly what EADD has been missing as of recent... or maybe not but either way welcome back. :D

PS - now you've answered that, the pertinent question is, if a bear shits in the wood & no-one is around to hear it... does it make any sound?

This is exactly what EADD has been missing as of recent... or maybe not but either way welcome back. :D

PS - now you've answered that, the pertinent question is, if a bear shits in the wood & no-one is around to hear it... does it make any sound?

Based on the bears I know then I would say yes :) (I sing 'Your all my little monsters')

So whos has got there Christmas tree up ? We vowed last year (because I did the full on drama breakdown) that we would never EVER do a Christmas lunch again. I, like a ninja, bought a half price Turkey last month :D .... So...

kLuD5aJ.jpg

New gen consoles - whos running what ? Sort of fucked up my xbox one after my last 'upgrade' and had to save all gaves to a HD before I could play.

Status
Not open for further replies.