• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXIII - 5 Days of Ball Sweat or Fresh Vagina Juice?

I just want to say that she would eat no fare that I offered. T'was not all frozen pizza.

I sometimes offered dulse.

Speaking of terrible dreams, I dreamt that I won £2.6m on the lottery the other night. I was on my way to get a suit fitted when I woke up in despair.

Smoked a joint and it was okay though %)

Fix your poxy server, you might get some posts. You need (even) more money?

Apparently the recent server issues are down to bots from a new search engine indexing the site. As anyone who has tried to access BL over the last few days will know, it is infuriating but surely can't take much longer and is also a one-off thing. If anybody wants to know more details they'll need to ask somebody who is more technically-minded but the above is what staff have been told when enquiries about server issues were made. It had better end soon - frikkin' nightmare trying to read stuff let alone try to post :\

^^ Even worse trying to edit ^^ But yeah, Posting has been a bitch because you don't know if you've posted or double posted. Just the simple act of loading a new page is a cunt of a bitch. Site rage doesn't even cover the range of emotions. Feeling a bit like Tyson here.....

Imma fuck a bitch up and cry like a bitch doing it!

Side note: 4 Bitches, NICE if not a bit over simplistic repetitious.

Yeah, I just realised, with a bit of a red neck that it's waaayyy past my bed time. Why the fuck am I still awake. Brain function has ceased to exist.

BTW, good morning and good night Dimples <3

Good night Sexy :)

Morning Consumer :) - It was a great post though :D - It "almosts" tops your house diagram from yesterday

Aye it was 5am afink. Now it's nearly
9. And I have mates seeing me online on fb when I just wanna read some daft story and go to sleep start chatting with me. Too much distraction

I quit Facebook about 4 months ago. Best thing i ever did. I use wickr and whatsapp now to keep in touch with people overseas and interstate.

I thought I risked a ban saying "poxy" (I once got banned for saying "you're joking") - paranoid, moi? - but I love the phrase "cunt of a bitch" and I now feel more protected from the cunts of bitches that oversee (run would surely be overstating it) this darling of a website.

Verily, Facebook is the spawn of Satan...

I deactivated my account a few weeks back while I'm looking for a job.... just in case really. I found out on Friday that it magically reactivated itself a few days later, the cheeky cunts. People had been sending me shit and I was ignoring all of it due to the fact I didn't even know I had a facebook account!

I thought I risked a ban saying "poxy" (I once got banned for saying "you're joking") - paranoid, moi? - but I love the phrase "cunt of a bitch" and I now feel more protected from the cunts of bitches that oversee (run would surely be overstating it) this darling of a website.

Got a certain way with words has my darling. And this is one of many reasons she is my darling <3

In other server news, I've been kicked off twice so far trying to make this post. I have no faith whatsoever that that total will not rise before I try adding the quote and response that will - eventually - appear below this one. It's a ridiculous state of affairs but, as far as my (very) limited technical knowledge goes, it's not BLers server as such that is the problem on this occasion so much as it is a specific circumstance which we have basically no control over. Maybe if we did have a superwhizzy server it wouldn't be such a problem but who is going to pay for that? As it is I just hope whatever it is this search engine is doing it finishes it sharpish cos it is getting ridiculous now :\

What's happening peeps? Is it safe to come back yet? :D

Temporary server issues aside, welcome back, Josh! How's tricks?

I have had about 30 server is busy messages this morning just trying to read posts.

As usual i blame FUBAR. He probably has his penis stuck in the servers usb port or something.

What's happening consumer. It's Sid buddy new account I blitzed the email for the last one. Hope everyone is well I don't intend being around much (studying gym and other things) but having a little coke binge tonight lol the local stuff just now beats online properly brittle shimmering flake ? no alcohol either only weed. Been rinsing the benzos s bit làtely