• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXI - Decorating a Horse with Fanny Pads

Truck plowed into a crowd at Nice watching fireworks. Driver got out and started shooting. At least 50 dead.

Another week of work done. Off to the pub for oysters and beers with a few mates. I am in the mood to get wobbley.

Well managed an arvo of beers without ducking up the road for cocaine. Achievement unlocked!

Now to go and check for signs of FUBAR raiding my acid stash.

Acid stash you say???? I dont think it's FUBAR you need worry about... Mwaaahhh ha ha ha ;)

Acid stash you say???? I dont think it's FUBAR you need worry about... Mwaaahhh ha ha ha ;)
It will be a depleted stash after next weekend. Heading to Byron to see the Cure and others at the Splendour in the Grass festival. Acid is my festival doc.

weekend again already...acid stashes....welll mine seems to keep disspearing...looks like summer isnt going to happen either.

Another week of work done. Off to the pub for oysters and beers with a few mates. I am in the mood to get wobbley.

Friday's allways wet fish pub lunch , ate large crayfish , large muscles , half dozen chilli oysters , 6 plnts latter I'm struggling to keep it down in this heat.
Eyes to big for me belly or some shit . BURRRRR.

weekend again already...acid stashes....welll mine seems to keep disspearing...looks like summer isnt going to happen either.

It's St Swindon's day today. If it rains on St Swindon's day, it'll rain for the next 40 days (according to my dad anyway.)

It's St Swindon's day today. If it rains on St Swindon's day, it'll rain for the next 40 days (according to my dad anyway.)

I believe you mean 'St. Swithin's day'.

Anyway, raining for 40 days and nights is a given in this fuckin country...)

Cooled down some-at least I can sleep with windows open rather than the a/c on. My dog, who is a pug, hates the hot weather and refuses to go for a walk.

Why is it that some drugs feel better in cooler weather?

Wotno Friday thread? I'm off home to pack, then armageddon outta here, first thing tomorrow on a train back to the 'shire for a week of running, proper mountain biking (ie where there are hills) and camping in various combinations. Going to swing by Upfest on the way back too. I need this break! :)

I've just had a pretty severe hashburger. Now about to take two herbal Valerian tablets, spark up a doob and float into bed (fresh duvet cover too!) Oh, and I have also made a huge, steaming mug of cocoa as well. Between the VO and the cheese in the burger, I should be guaranteed some interesting dreams :)

This would have to be FUBARs dream woman.
13697068_1552839168358341_6433806414862136723_n.jpg