Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCVIII V. Cephalopodia's Amphetamine Utopia

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah that's my experience too

also noticed that anymore than about a beer every two hours makes me dry heave and gag

do you not think it's weird how when you take 'phet on night one you're not getting any sleep whatsoever but even if you take it in to the next day right up until 2-3pm you'll sleep fine that night...?

One thing I find great for nausea from speed is mint-flavoured antacids. Just crunch one every hour and you'll be pretty much sorted.

When you will or won't sleep after phet, and even when you will or won't want to sleep after phet seems to be completely random to me. Even dancing for 5 hours straight has no impact on it...

I haven't tried any super good speed yet, I think the current stuff is in the 30-50% range (non-tested, just based on subjective comparison of dose used to listed doses for 100% speed), but I definitely get benefits from smoking weed while I'm tweaking on this gear. Probably just one of those idiosyncratic things, really.

You can vape 4-ho -met. I just read about someones experience doing just that on erowid.

Now to get the fuck out of this fishnet...it fucking stinks..

Interesting - i usually just dab the stuff and rub it around my gums with my tongue, despite the taste. The come up from it is quite fast enough for me that way. I haven't smoked much dmt but i can imagine vaping 4homet might be similar. Personally, im a bigger fan of lysergamides now i've taken the plunge @ christmas 2015. I have a bit of a stash of the 1plsd now so should be quite sorted for a heavenly summer at the beach if the sun makes an appearance this year.

Been shockingly sober lately because of schoolwork and other commitments - it's slightly frightening this turning into a responsible adult business ;)

When UK speed was good and you could actually snort it without clogging your nostrils with glucose, I found drinking beer no problem. But if I take speed orally it gives me gut rot and a pint can last all night. As for sleeping, even the best sulphate I've had has never kept me awake more than two nights - it burns me out quite rapidly. In fact, when I was using it habitually I often had a line just before going to bed as it helped me sleep - paradoxical effects from speed are quite common ime.
Two of the guys I was drinking / tripping with last night are English mates of mine. We were talking about the lack of speed in Australia..how its all ice. They both were talking about pink champagne speed I have seen you mention here before. They said it was great. Quite funny too that one has a purple ohm tattoo :)

That trip report on smoked 4-ho-met was very interesting. I like the sound of faster comeup and shorter duration. I just can't be off my tits for the usual length of a trip these days...

Two of the guys I was drinking / tripping with last night are English mates of mine. We were talking about the lack of speed in Australia..how its all ice. They both were talking about pink champagne speed I have seen you mention here before. They said it was great. Quite funny too that one has a purple ohm tattoo :)

I always wondered about the pink champagne stuff. If you look at this guys amphetamine synthesis (http://imgur.com/UUVowqo) you can see that at some stage it is actually pinkish and then red but the end product isn't. Maybe it's just food colouring and a marketing ploy?

EDIT: Well it looks like you won't see it, pictures are too small on imgur and the full link won't work on here.

I always wondered about the pink champagne stuff. If you look at this guys amphetamine synthesis (https://www.thevespiary.org/library...te synthesis (with photos) - Drugs Forum.pdf) you can see that at some stage it is actually pinkish and then red but the end product isn't. Maybe it's just food colouring and a marketing ploy?

Anything sold as pink champagne these days is almost certainly dyed for marketing. I'm sure the pinkish stuff I got a little while back was just dyed crap, it was about as good as what I have currently, which is bone white (and was absolutely sopping when it arrived, but that's besides the point). Any colouring in a synth will be weird impurities and should get stripped out in final purification, but who's got time for that when you can just hose it all down and dump in a kilo or two of sugar given the suckers will buy the resulting pile of shite anyways?

I always wondered about the pink champagne stuff. If you look at this guys amphetamine synthesis (http://imgur.com/UUVowqo) you can see that at some stage it is actually pinkish and then red but the end product isn't. Maybe it's just food colouring and a marketing ploy?

EDIT: Well it looks like you won't see it, pictures are too small on imgur and the full link won't work on here.

Can you pm me that full link bro. I would like to check that out

I think you're right. It shouldn't be pink, it shouldn't be yellow it should be pure white if they've bothered their arse to wash it.

Anything sold as pink champagne these days is almost certainly dyed for marketing. I'm sure the pinkish stuff I got a little while back was just dyed crap, it was about as good as what I have currently, which is bone white (and was absolutely sopping when it arrived, but that's besides the point). Any colouring in a synth will be weird impurities and should get stripped out in final purification, but who's got time for that when you can just hose it all down and dump in a kilo or two of sugar given the suckers will buy the resulting pile of shite anyways?

These guys have lived out here for over fifteen years so they were talking about back in the day. They said it was absolutely everywhere.

Time for me to crash i think. Hopefully i can get this smell of fish off me before work tomorrow. I found a sturgeon in my underwear earlier which clearly was not helping with my aroma. Anyway goodnight freakers.

Despite my earlier post about taking a break this week, I am incredibly tempted to try a higher dose of 2C-B and get the full psychedelic experience, as I have never gone full-bore tripping before. Gonna be good and leave it alone for now though, as I really do need to have some recovery time.

Time for me to crash i think. Hopefully i can get this smell of fish off me before work tomorrow. I found a sturgeon in my underwear earlier which clearly was not helping with my aroma. Anyway goodnight freakers.

Funnily enough, I found a conga in my underwear earlier - don't know why there was a bunch of pissed up cunts all in a line kicking their legs out down there...

Status
Not open for further replies.