European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCVIII V. Cephalopodia's Amphetamine Utopia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday fucking morning. Work. Shit can the weekend just hurry the fuck up.

can't stand them but even if I could I can't get any so it's going to have to be weed, weed and more weed and then just hope exhaustion takes over but it isn't looking good my eyes yesterday looked fairly normal...just now they look like they're bulging out of my skull.

how come everybody always seems to have a ready supply of benzos anyway? I tried to get them legitimately once when I had a trapped nerve in my neck and couldn't sleep more than an hour or two on and off each night for 2 weeks - was actually starting to hallucinate spiders and ants crawling on my fireplace - I got 4 DHC to take home and some co-codamol??

So remember at 4pm when I said I was having one last line then I was going to get in to bed and relax and finally wind down?

Well that didn't happen I basically took another few lines and now it's 8pm and I'm just as wired as ever. That really is it now though, I can feel it inside me that little demon telling me that there are so many good reasons to keep on going has finally disappeared.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit - please, please let me sleep tonight. I have taken my last line of speed at 2:30pm before and been unable to get a single minute of sleep and today my last one was 20 minutes ago...

8)

Get some JD down ye. Soon cure the stims restlessness :p

Evey

Try eating. In my experience, a full or partially full stomach will slow that stuff down.

Well lah dee dah!

I do my best to bring intelligent conversation to EADD, would it be more interesting if I wore a kilt and stabbed at a piece of haggis while screaming "Freeedooommm"?

(I'ma stop there before Ms K goes the whole hog and stabs me through PM ;) <3 )

You've the long hair so could be an interesting William Wallice. Hah :D

Evey

can't stand them but even if I could I can't get any so it's going to have to be weed, weed and more weed and then just hope exhaustion takes over but it isn't looking good my eyes yesterday looked fairly normal...just now they look like they're bulging out of my skull.

how come everybody always seems to have a ready supply of benzos anyway? I tried to get them legitimately once when I had a trapped nerve in my neck and couldn't sleep more than an hour or two on and off each night for 2 weeks - was actually starting to hallucinate spiders and ants crawling on my fireplace - I got 4 DHC to take home and some co-codamol??

well a ton of them have been legal for a while now.

but yeah, other suggestions, something warm in your belly, booze if you have any, and puff dat erb, you'll sleep eventually.

well a ton of them have been legal for a while now.

but yeah, other suggestions, something warm in your belly, booze if you have any, and puff dat erb, you'll sleep eventually.

You mean things like etizolam? Never quite gone ahead and ordered things like that because I don't like the side effects of normal ones like valium but even if they don't have those then what good could come of that really, imagine being able to stay up from 8am to midnight taking speed and then at midnight taking a good dose of a legal benzo and getting a sleep you would just end up taking speed every day or maybe most folk wouldn't but I would

Yeah I did that for a while and ended up with a benzo habit :p

thankfully fucked it off now. horrible stuff.

I'm guessing you also got a speed habit too then? Which was worse, the benzo by far?

Latest tattoo. Five-hour sesh (sesh numero 4) last Thursday was from the knee upwards n I bloody love it. Think it's ace I must say :)

Evey

Last edited:
hahahaha the tattooist put it there. I forgot to wear a dress lets just say I was 'off' that day.

Oi FUBZ ye perv what ye looking at me arse for anyway? I'm not giving ye any more granuals for that coffee you're planning to give Conee. Hah. :D

Evey

hahahaha the tattooist put it there. I forgot to wear a dress lets just say I was 'off' that day.

Oi FUBZ ye perv what ye looking at me arse for anyway? I'm not giving ye any more granuals for that coffee you're planning to give Conee. Hah. :D

Evey

Er, that's what arses are for, innit,?

Status
Not open for further replies.