• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCVI V. Give Me Back My Pain Syringe, You Dick!

Nope, I was too much of a lonely nerd before I got put on SSRIs so I never had the oppurtunity : /
I was on lexapro for a few years. It had no effect whatsoever on my lsd trips. As far as i know they are safe to combine. I had quite a few trips during that period..in fact i put getting off the ssri to my psychedelic use.

Nope, I was too much of a lonely nerd before I got put on SSRIs so I never had the oppurtunity : /

So was I, but I used heroin instead. I'm still lonely, but I don't give a fuck anymore ;)

Seriously though, have you found the SSRIs to be a big help in that respect? I used to be the biggest anxiety ridden sociopath you could imagine, but self medicated with speed and smack, and then just kind of grew out of it. Confidence comes with ageI find...

I was on lexapro for a few years. It had no effect whatsoever on my lsd trips. As far as i know they are safe to combine. I had quite a few trips during that period..in fact i put getting off the ssri to my psychedelic use.

I've always heard that SSRIs shut down trips completely, though I may be conflating their effect on MDMA and on hallucinogens. Maybe next month I'll give it a go then.

I've always heard that SSRIs shut down trips completely, though I may be conflating their effect on MDMA and on hallucinogens. Maybe next month I'll give it a go then.

Er, hallucinogens are trips...

Edit: See what you're saying now - my bad.

They never interfered with mine. I just had a quick read of a thread on another forum about lsd and ssri's and pretty much everyone reported the same. I think you should be fine.

So was I, but I used heroin instead. I'm still lonely, but I don't give a fuck anymore ;)

Seriously though, have you found the SSRIs to be a big help in that respect? I used to be the biggest anxiety ridden sociopath you could imagine, but self medicated with speed and smack, and then just kind of grew out of it. Confidence comes with ageI find...

The sertraline was fairly effective at keeping me sane for a few months last year, though it left my head feeling like it was full of cotton wool. The fluoxetine I'm on currently is fairly useless but also fairly side effect free. For me it's a stopgap till I receive other treatment, which should leave me not needing any sort of meds. Have been considering just giving up on medical help and relying on weed till I'm otherwise fixed, but I don't think I'd make it through uni if I did that.

The sertraline was fairly effective at keeping me sane for a few months last year, though it left my head feeling like it was full of cotton wool. The fluoxetine I'm on currently is fairly useless but also fairly side effect free. For me it's a stopgap till I receive other treatment, which should leave me not needing any sort of meds. Have been considering just giving up on medical help and relying on weed till I'm otherwise fixed, but I don't think I'd make it through uni if I did that.

My mrs went through all the usual SSRIs for her long term clinical depression due to childhood abuse, none of which worked and caused quite severe withdrawal. However, the SNRI venlafaxine was quite effective, but she still suffered upon withdrawal. Funnily enough, after a prolonged period on heroin, (now clean, as am I), she's much better than she ever has been. Not that I'm advocating heroin as a cure for depression, anxiety et al, but summat's going on there. The trick is to actually get off the heroin...

Sweet, I'll definitely get some in before long then. It's a shame E's still out of the picture for me though.
Yes MDMA is a no go though from the reports in the MDMA thread it sounds like its gone to shit over there anyway.

If you go the LSD option and not one of the legal lysergamides try and get tabs laid with white fluff, needle point or swiss bliss crystal. These are the highest quality available. Easy to find in those dark corners of the internet.

Goodnight / good afternoon mutherfuckers. I am off to bed. Later skaters

I'm having trouble using my tablet tonight. Sprained my left thumb last week and clocked my right hand a real good one at the thumb/ wrist join when cranking over a cheap Chinese Diesel engine with w hand crank that let go.

Thought I'd broken it, but don't think so now.

Jus spent a few days taking part in a trad wedding, as a guest, followed by a days party. Good stuff. Fucking ridiculous sound system for a 10m X 10m yard. Ears still ringing:)

I'm having trouble using my tablet tonight. Sprained my left thumb last week and clocked my right hand a real good one at the thumb/ wrist join when cranking over a cheap Chinese Diesel engine with w hand crank that let go.

Thought I'd broken it, but don't think so now.

Jus spent a few days taking part in a trad wedding, as a guest, followed by a days party. Good stuff. Fucking ridiculous sound system for a 10m X 10m yard. Ears still ringing:)

You wanna watch that 'hand cranking' mate ;)