Mental Health Ghosts, hallucinations, or an underlying mental health issue?

King Tussin III

Greenlighter
Hello all! So a few months ago my dog was heavily into psychedelics (mostly LSD and LSD rc's) and during that time period he experienced some very odd things. It first happened one day when he was smoking weed outside while tripping balls on RC's, he was sitting and looking around when suddenly, he saw a transparent figure that was almost blurry in nature but it had a very tall and human like form. He felt the figure just staring at him and it gradually approached him before slowly disappearing without me even noticing. This would go on almost every time he would smoked weed or trip while sitting in his backyard or front porch, almost always in the same spot and always with that same feeling of being monitered. Ever since I moved from that house, he has not seen these figures which led him to believe it may have been a ghost, but he may never be certain. Any opinions on these sightings?

My only observation is that it sounds quite interesting in a trippy sort of way--too bad only your dog got to experience it.:)

I'm afraid the only way you could see this without psychedelic and dissociative drugs or schizophrenia is that you would be target practice of non-lethal electromagnetic wave attacks by some alphabet agency or the Army. At least if you live in the US, as crazy as it sounds, this stuff exists and and an NSA whistleblower is being attacked this way, of course the media darling Snowden obscures all the others who came out way back in 2001-2004 and again on various podcasts in this decade, especially after Snowden confirmed a tiny fraction of the MIIE complex. See my history for a link to a female NSA employee who was demoted and fired and now attacked by such things, they can make you see stuff...or burn you internally slowly, I linked a podcast in one of my recent posts where she is interviewed and discusses all the disgusting things she suffered from and from what she will assert, she protected American soldiers from total disaster when the US invaded Iraq in 2003, the Russians had some kind of surprise but her work prevented many people from dying and that's because of her work that the *invasion* went so smoothly...occupation is another story. I don't buy all the recent anti-Russian crap, hacks and leaks are different things, but of course they knew what it meant for them if Iraq fell, just another way to get closer to them on the southern flank.

I can assure you that there's no such thing as ghosts but humanity has figured out how to make things show up in an immaterial way, they kinda gave us the hint when Obama won the first time and that lady was a hologram in CNN's studio, of course they made it seem like CNN needed some kind of device locally for this to be necessary but it's not, or at minimum can do it this way maybe in 70's. I know for a fact in but I can't say why and how that the US is able to make holograms of airplanes (not talking about 911 here) appear in the sky since the mid 80's. All those billions in black budget, of course they're gonna come up with stuff they won't tell us, just the computers we use, they could do all of this back in the late 60's (with ugly monochrome screens, but still), they're always 30 years in advance from what is released publicly.

But it is much more likely you have some schizo-like problem there, I'm not a doctor, but seeing things is not autism, ADD, unipolar depression, mania etc. don't make people see stuff that's immaterial, unless it's beamed into your livingroom heh or you had a handful of acid blotter ;)