• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Welcome ghostfreak for S&G mod!!

Welcome ghost. Hopefully I can afford to get my Xbox live up and running again sometime soon. I'd like to get back into Halo but tbh I never even got used to H5 so I'm super worried about Infinite. I feel like such a Boomer still playing MCC lol. 8(

And with that, I have officially stepped down as the moderator of S&G.

I had a wonderful time moderating here, and I am surely leaving it in better hands than my own ❤️

Love you all, and I wish you the best.

I will always be around!

Your mom's cool
200w.gif

hell yeah she is

Welcome ghost. Hopefully I can afford to get my Xbox live up and running again sometime soon. I'd like to get back into Halo but tbh I never even got used to H5 so I'm super worried about Infinite. I feel like such a Boomer still playing MCC lol. 8(
Couldn’t get into Infinite myself, campaign or multiplayer.

Yayy @ghostfreak :cheer:congrats!
S&G holds a special place in a lot of our hearts. Was my first (or second) forum I moderated, and most importantly, it is where I came on er across @mal3volent .
Because not only is this the best forum on Bluelight but it takes someone whom has a passion of not just video games but everything far and between.

Yayy @ghostfreak :cheer:congrats!
S&G holds a special place in a lot of our hearts. Was my first (or second) forum I moderated, and most importantly, it is where I came on er across @mal3volent .
Because not only is this the best forum on Bluelight but it takes someone whom has a passion of not just video games but everything far and between.

im gonna get you on my island again one of these days...

• Wow
Reactions: Ds