• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

GHB

Inds

Bluelighter
I am a GHB newbie, I was trying to find my threshold and when 5 ml didn't work I took 6 ml 2 hours later and then 7 another 2 hours later but I am getting no positive effects, just headache and nausea, I didn't even get mydriasis. I did feel sick all day the next day so that was sure fun.

What am I doing wrong? A test kit confirmed it was GHB, it tasted salty like trip reports say and my vendor says it is 0.7 grams per ml so something must be seriously wrong with me if 7 ml which psychonautwiki classifies as an "overdose" only made me nauseous. I only weigh 150 pounds FYI. Currently not on any medication.

If it’s 0,7g per ml than 2ml should be an optimal dose.

I threw away 3 x 10ml bottles after buying 4,as it gave me a haeadche on first 5ml dose, felt a bit sleepy and that's it, and a bit sick, then I waited over 2 hours but had ate a bit of food and done another 5ml it done nothing just gave me a headache again

Only done GHB few times last year which was better and off same vendor before that I'd done GBL over 10-12 years ago which is by far better, but yeah the GHB this time was so shit I poured it away

Even with GBL 2 ml is most. Rather 1.5 so 5 ml , I have no clue about the concentration sounds a bit much.

What did it taste like: Salty or like straintripper. Which would be GBL.

lol 2ml doesn't do anything.

I dosed 6ml just now on an empty stomach, wish me luck.

Then it’s not 0,7g/ml. 6ml should make you puke or go direct to ghb coma for 2-3hours.

Hey guys, the 6 ml was a lackluster experience so I did 8 ml and this time I got legitimately high. An hour after dosing I was about to post on here how I'm still only getting a vague high, then minutes later I suddenly can't focus my thoughts or organize the playlist I was jamming earlier to because my vision kept drifting and my hands were involuntarily twitching so I kept skipping the songs, LOL.

Frustrated, I decided to just lay down for a while and enjoy the high, I woke up 2.5 hours later feeling completely restless but not that sick this time. I guess avoiding food helped ease the nausea, but quick question: when is it safe to eat something after dosing? I would rather deal with hunger after waking up than puke in my sleep and never wake up, so I'm guessing I should avoid snacking altogether until the trip is completely over?

And since I surrendered to the drowsiness and fell asleep, is this proof I'm taking too much?

Yea this seems too much. I needed a bit of time to adjust myself to the effects of ghb, to find out the pros and cons of this high. Years ago I had litres and kilos of gbl and ghb sitting there and didn’t touch it because I was a weedhead but now ghb is one of my favorite drugs there is.

I tried GHB a few times back in the 1990s (when it was legal in the UK) and found it a dirty drug. I know that there were people trying to popularize the stuff in UK clubs. They were giving away 1 gram wraps of the powder said to be 'good for coming down' since 95% of people took MD(M)A and/or amphetamine. I can only PRESUME that they intended to sell it, but it was never popular.

Now, it's more effort to make the powder and I can only guess that people thought that, given that pills were £10, they could charge £5-£10/gram of powder but the very cheap liquid appeared.... and not many people liked it much.

HOCPCA looks a lot more interesting and IF one can make it optically pure (R,R) then not only is it's LogP better, it's affinity is 39x higher than GHB. Now THAT is something I can imagine turning up in pills. Of course, whoever wrote the paper on HOCPCA was careful not to make the synthesis clear.

I doubt that these ghb-receptor agonists are worthwhile, don’t they completely lack gaba-b affinity?

Yeh, I only tried it a few times and thought it was shit. Perhaps GBL is better, but never tried it.

Gbl is best, then bdo and then the real ghb because it’s hygroscopic and not that easy to handle.

I doubt that these ghb-receptor agonists are worthwhile, don’t they completely lack gaba-b affinity?

Fair point - I didn't look into GHB for too long because it's so promiscuous. I guess my education was all aimed at ligands. I regret that. Methaqualone binds to LOADS of sites being a superagonist of some GABAa subtypes, It's discovery was done in the old fashioned way.

I think someone said they had and would upload every issue of 'Annual Report of Medicinal Chemistry' and you can see how drug discovery has changed. Well, I'm sure you have seen how proscripted. The software predicts things and we end up with REALLY complex compounds like oliceridine. I am guessing that the software used the butorphanol derivative patents hence the presence of a oxane ring as a bioisostere for the usual cyclohexane C-ring.

I think I could post the synthesis of either, because they are so complex and use so many steps in a non-divergent synthesis. It's practical for a compound to use a 19 step synthesis (for example) if 4 steps lead to each of 4 pre-precursors and then those pre-precursors are used to make 2 precursors.... but not if it's 19 steps in a row.

It was very worthwhile, if you qualify reinforcing capacities. More so then Ethanol. A Clean short acting euphoric downer that blow's Temazepam out of the way.

It most have some GABA-b action, as cessation is not totallly covered by Benzo's. But Baclofen and Phenibut do, so I read.

So I took 8 ml like before (7.5 last weekend was very mild) and before I could peak the nausea hit me hard so I had to lay down and of course I passed out, so this was a fail. Any way to keep the nausea down? I took it on an empty stomach so wtf?

I needed some time to „learn“ the ghb high. Years ago when I was mostly on weed I passed out all the time on gbl and didn’t found it to be that recreational. But now I love my ghb high. For me it needed a bit of time a said.

I took it on an empty stomach so wtf?

They say don't take on empty stomach, remember what it's made out of drain cleaner and allow wheel cleaner and similar stuff, well GBL was that's what I took back in the day, that's going to upset your stomach, eat something light before

I've only took GHB a few times it's nothing like GBL, but I was taking GBL a long time ago and the people who make it use different techniques now it's not the same, last lost I bought I poured away after it did hardly anything but gave me a headache, I've got a valium addiction which can effect GHB though and dull it's effects as both work on GABA

Years ago when I was mostly on weed I passed out all the time on gbl

Same I'd pass out or threw up as anything over 2ml every 2 hours made me go under, but sometimes I'd forget and think it was 2 hours, done some at a rave with an ex when we left I was puking, I get home, lay on my bed and pass out, woke up on my back, he's no where to be seen and my tongue bar was next to my head, I could of chocked on sick or the tounge bar, I only swallowed the metal ball on the end of it though

Then looking all over my flat still couldn't find my ex, went to the local club as it used to be opposite my flat and the asshole was there dancing away

It's so dangerous and just left me there on my back and he fucked off to another club, annoyed I'd gone under

Oh you'll like this, another time we went to different raves in same town, he wasn't replying to texts, so I went to the club he was at incase he'd gone under, nope wasn't there, so I go home he's passed out on my bed, I go to get undressed and he'd been through my knicker draw trying on my knickers, I have OCD I know how I leave my stuff, knew he liked wearing women's knickers but rude to try mine on lol!

So many other times I've passed out, him wanking on my feet while I'm under, me being sick at raves, yeah you need to go carefull with GBL much much more so than GHB, both so dangerous though

Reactions: izo
Yea ghb is kinda notorious for being the stuff under which influence one does extremely stupid things. And I notice no difference between bdo, gbl or ghb regarding this. But I still love ghb or it’s prodrugs for being such a nice substance, especially for combining it with other substances, despite of it being a rather hard drug.