• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction GHB+Xanax ?

what's the point? I'll bet your GABAergic receptors are already fried, with 18mL, hoping that's diluted or a typo, or that it's lowered your inhibitions to the point of thinking that adding alprazolam is necessary or even desirable?

What's going on man, why do you even need alprazolam given what you've taken?

If your solution contains 1g of GHB per 10ml, 18ml isn't that much. If however it's 1g/ml... A volumetric dose of GHB is never accurate, unless you made the solution yourself (and in that case you should list the dose in grams, not in ml). That being said, combining GHB with another downer is a bad idea. I can't say anything on Xanax specifically, but the combination of GHB and alcohol has killed people.

holy testicle tuesday, batman - 18mL in one dose???

Yeah I was surprised it took that much to just get dizzy.

Oh shit it's 8 AM on a Friday. I better take more to make up for last night. Such a massive disappointment. I can only assume the time I had IV fentanyl + IV Midazolam
For surgery it really fucked my benzo/gabaergic tolerance up.

Last edited:
Yeah I was surprised it took that much to just get dizzy.

Oh shit it's 8 AM on a Friday. I better take more to make up for last night. Such a massive disappointment. I can only assume the time I had IV fentanyl + IV Midazolam
For surgery it really fucked my benzo/gabaergic tolerance up.

idk, man...granted, I am of the female type and females are generally a bit more sensitive to GHB...1.5-2mL is my limit. The one time I exceeded that and took a total of 2.5 mL in the span of probably 2 hours, let's just say thank my lucky stars I was in a room full of trusted friends and gay males, because I was a virtual ragdoll and I'm certain that bob villa could have had his way with me that night if he even pointed a nailgun in my direction...

I digress - hey, I know I don't know you and vise versa...call me stupid - but it seems like you are kinda reaching out for help here? are you okay?

So this morning I blacked out from 15 ml (my stuff must be 10% potency - I believe - too bad imo - i wish I was dealing with pure powder)

I'm taking more tonight (no lectures plz); am still interested with how Xanax will combine)

It's really easy to blackout from G or alprazolam alone. In my opinion the xanex would just kill some of the euphoria from the G. Tbh, to me, it wouldn't be worth the risk.

do you wanna just call the ER now and reserve a spot so you won't have to wait?
tell 'em to set aside some paddles, while they keep your sheets warm....

It's really easy to blackout from G or alprazolam alone. In my opinion the xanex would just kill some of the euphoria from the G. Tbh, to me, it wouldn't be worth the risk.

I am having a panic attack though. I'll take your advice for what it's worth.

Don't mix other downers with GHB, especially if you don't know exactly how much GHB is in your solution.

I am having a panic attack though. I'll take your advice for what it's worth.

I wouldn't touch a benzo until the effects of the GHB have worn off, you really don't want to aspirate vomit. Choking on your own sick is not a great way to go.

I actually took 1mg of alprazolam after the GHB. I don't feel any "synergy" between the two.

Edit: I took the second half of my bar. I'm not feeling shit other than the Xanax and I took a bit more g. It feels like I only took Xanax. Wtf.

Last edited:
G is weird sometimes. If you're not getting the effects you want from it after all these tries maybe you should put it aside for a while

So this morning I blacked out from 15 ml (my stuff must be 10% potency - I believe - too bad imo - i wish I was dealing with pure powder)

I'm taking more tonight (no lectures plz); am still interested with how Xanax will combine)

Captain, I think you should wait and use the xanax after the Ghb. I find that once the Ghb wears off that I'm usually not sleepy anymore and it will take me hours to finally rest.

You're an adult, so I know that you will make your own decision. Just dose low on alprazolam. What is your ratio for your Ghb? Did it come premixed?

G is weird sometimes. If you're not getting the effects you want from it after all these tries maybe you should put it aside for a while

This sums up Ghb. It has such a wide range of effects it has the potential to provide. Some nights it feels like MDMA while others it feels like a couple beers. I find that eating a 'small' meal about two to three hours prior helps me a great deal get the more desired 'MDMA-ish' effects.

Edit : From what I've gathered it sounds like you don't have very good gear. PM me if you want to discuss Ghb in more private matters.

Why is it that GHB strongly potentiates meth? Anyone have an idea? Is it the excitatory GHB receptor effects that do it? I'm confused as GABA-b effects, from what I expect, do little to enhance meth.

What are you trying to accomplish here CH....?

I'm trying to prevent an unintentional overdose. Apparently there are people betting heavily on this pony.