• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants GHB overdose leads to screaming

Byzek

Bluelighter
I heard of some cases in which people start to scream or jump around and after that they can not remember.
Last time when i consumed g was in march. Back then my mates told me that i was flying coz i was very high. Well i lost my pocket and my memory for a short time span.
I consumed G the last week again and i think something happened cause my flatmates are really weird to me 😱😱😱
Omg maybe i got crazy and i cant remember ?
And i just moved 😂😂😂

Definitely ask. Downer drugs can lead to major, bizarre freakouts too. Probably did something you can't remember. Not so much with G (like never but have only done it 3-4 times) but booze I've had some wicked experiences I have no memory of. Major night terrors for instance. That can happen anyway to a minor degree but alcohol if I have one it's terrifying to everyone present.

Xanax and other benzoes can have really unwelcome effects like this too in a blackout. May be "down", but if you're not out some of the most bizarre, crazy shit can happen. Any downer barring I guess opiates for the larger part. Ask your buddies what's up.

When dosed correct no.

Once when I was new with G ingeneral I unintentionally overdosed a guy who kept insisiting he felt nothing.

The overdose he was finally at would normally put you down, but the pure panic he experienced indeed made him scream, jerk and move around. Which contributed to the naussea, offcourse.

One of my dumb drug providing action's.

i just saw once who someone freaked out because of g. it was weird. it was my friend we were at a party.
we sat next to the bar then he started to tell me that he is a lil bit disappointed of me because of this and that and i did not understand it.
i starred at his face and he got really sad and then suddenly he started to scream like an animal i was like wtf what is happening now.
then i carried him to a sofa that he could lay down but he screamed and screamed after 1 hour he stopped i guess. it was so weird