GHB - making it at home?

XxBeccaRollrxX

Bluelighter
So.. I was doing my drug homework and realized I know absolutely nothing about GHB (like exactly how similar is it to e? Answers?) and while flipping through
http://165.112.78.61/ClubAlert/Clubdrugalert.html and an interesting tidbit i found there informed me that GHB is usually made at home. Is this true? If so, how many of you are making your own durgs at home in your kitchen? Seems like a neat idea to me. But then again, I know nothing about GHB (rhym alert). If anyone can fill me in on pros, cons, and how tos, I would be much ablidged. Thank you in advance
smile.gif

------------------
"the great man is he who in the midst of the crowd keeps with perfect sweetness the independence of solitude" --> Ralph Waldo Emerson
***Much LOVE***
~*BeccA*~

From what I've heard it isn't that hard to make. But personally, I wouldn't trust any drug that I made myself
smile.gif
If you live outside the US, and if GHB isn't explicitly illegal where you are (like in Canada, I think...), you can order pure, chemist grade (as opposed to kitchen-chemist grade, no offence meant
smile.gif
) GHB online! Just look in the GHB section of the lycaeum, and follow the links at the bottom!
Dave

My friends and I decided to make G tonight. Its the one thing we can make in our dorm rooms. The only problem is finding gamma-butyrolactone. All the rest of the stuff you can find at the photography/hardware store.
And yes, all your GHB is made in kitchens. The same with all your e. People have this misconseption, that if a substance isnt made in 3M labs, its shitty. Thats not the case. If done properly (and with some engenuity), very quality drugs can be made at home.
------------------
a pH phenomenonAcidBurn

GHB is quite easy to make at home, and the precursors are fairly easy to get. If you're able to measure ingredients and follow instructions *precisely*, you will end up with a product of pretty good quality. Pelchat Labs sell 99.97% pure GBL.
AcidBurn: I don't know about the US market, but here in Europe most GHB that I've come across is made in labs, and distributed in bulk (100's of liters). Most E (worldwide) is *not* made in kitchens. Producing MDMA requires lab equipment and experience, precursors that in some areas are hard to get, patience, nerves and money, and is usually done on a small scale. I'd guess that at least 75% of the E you take is made in labs and factories in eastern Europe and some places in the US. Clandestine chemists would not be able to make large enough quantities to satisfy the market.
Substances made "at home" is not necessarily of low quality, it all depends on the chemist, his equipment and precursors.

just for the record ghb was made illegal in canada in 1998(or thereabouts)
so yeah, it's illegal here too
frown.gif

but does anyone know HOW to make it? Or have a link that will explain? Or even the effects? I don't know much, but I am very interested!

yea how does it acutally make you feel? is it closer to alcohol or E? cause if its closer to E, then I might try making it myself too....

I have been making GHB at home for me and my friends for about 4 months now. I do it a lot. It is an awesome drug when taken properly. Got no time right now but if you really want to know about it (I've researched it thouroughly, made it, done it a shitload, and have gotten at least 60 people to try it for their first time) just post a question to me, head.
peace

There are several sytheses on the lycaeum. www.lycaeum.org goto enthogenic archive, then click on gamma hydroxybuterate and scroll down.
------------------
a pH phenomenonAcidBurn

AcidBurn- do you go to CU???
------------------
It's moving faster than my brain can think!
><><><><><><><
http://hometown.aol.com/cjpsparks/myhomepage/index.html

If you tried to e-mail me, I used a fake address(paranoid). I don't mail others either, they can trace anything over the internet, and I've been in to much shit to fuck around. I used the recipe off of lycaeum. Instead of NaOH though, I used Red Devil Lye, you can buy it at any major grocery strore, definitely Food Lion, for 3 bucks. In Va it's hard as shit to get NaOH. Anyway, contrary to popular belief, Lye is NaOH and works perfectly. It obviously isn't gonna be quite as pure and good as the real shit, but I tried 10 chem. co. and they all were real sketchy about NaOH and said it was a controlled substance and could only be ordered through a company. Maybe that's just in Va, but the Lye works well. Do a post on the forum for any questions, I know a lot about GHB, and would love to help people understand this wonderful drug that gets a real shitty rap.
peace

There was a GHB bust in my area a couple of months ago. It sucked so much. Supposely the cops got reports of people passed out on the lawn of someone's house. When they investigated they found more people passed out inside and found 2 barrels of GHB, a barrel of acid, and 50 rolls. Now doesnt that suck.
frown.gif

Red Devil Lye is _not_ suitable for making GHB or anything else you want to ingest. Yes, it contains NaOH, but it's not pure. You can get pure NaOH without problems from several sources (Vegan Soapworks come to mind), so don't bother with the lye - it's bad, bad, bad. Unless you distill out the NaOH, but that's a lot more hassle than simply buying it in the first place. NaOH is so commonly used that I find it hard to believe it's a controlled substance anywhere.
Do a GC analysis of Red Devil Lye, and you'll find a lot of stuff that isn't NaOH.

No, but you can get rid of a lot of the other shit that's in RDL. But this is (as I said) not really an interesting option, since NaOH is commonly used and cheap. Trying to get a pure end product with RDL isn't worthwhile.