• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction GHB - Is GHB clear or a muddy grey/black colour

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I heard of someone thinking they had been given a bottle of GHB but it contained a very cloudy black/grey liquid. Is GHB like that or normally clear?

Is there a reagent or other test for GHB?

Thanks

I don't believe there is, and yes it should be clear my friend if its in liquid form. Same goes for GBL and 1,4b (may be froozen at room temp)

I heard of someone thinking they had been given a bottle of GHB but it contained a very cloudy black/grey liquid. Is GHB like that or normally clear?

Is there a reagent or other test for GHB?

Thanks
depends "How" you source it.. MY GBL is a bright BLUE liquid that was a 70/30 mix of GBL and acetone. SOOO it all depends if its an otc source or what my dude is all ican say

I've had clear and I've had bright blue ghb liquid.
Only ever had clear gbl.

Thinking back, one time I stored some gbl in a clear plastic vial and it was obviously the wrong type of plastic and when I came back to it the plastic was no longer clear but looked 'smoked' and no longer see through... The gbl had obviously been eating at the plastic.. And when I poured the liquid away it was no longer clear and very cloudy. Not quite black but kinda grey/light brown.
I'm guessing inner layers of the plastic had melted into it. Definitely wouldn't have said it would be safe to consume.
I don't think ghb melts plastic like gbl does, but that's something to think about.
Sounds dodgy to me.
Are you sure it's ghb not gbl?

Dear All,

Thanks very much for speedy replies - I’ll suggest to my friend he’s been dudded and throw it away. Funny though as source highly rated by numerous people online...but not answering queries about this:

appreciate your guidance

I've done a bit more research on another site about this and it seems that what I might have is NaGBH which is apparently a waxy consistency at room temperature and the liquid it is suspended in is brown/black because the cook couldn't be bothered with the final stage of the distillation process.

Advice seems to be to boil off the liquid at 150 degrees to get the crystals, store them dry in glass airtight container, and then mix up with water as required.

A lot of hassle caused by a shoddy dealer who doesn't even know what he's selling.

the cook couldn't be bothered with the final stage of the distillation process.
------
A lot of hassle caused by a shoddy dealer who doesn't even know what he's selling.
Tut tut tut. *shakes head*
Shame on both of them!

I've had ghb that was a slightly yellow tinted clear liquid. But nothing blue or grey/black. @Atelier3 seems to know what's up though. Links if possible? You piqued my interest =)

I've had ghb that was a slightly yellow tinted clear liquid. But nothing blue or grey/black. @Atelier3 seems to know what's up though. Links if possible? You piqued my interest =)

Are we allowed to link to other discussion boards? If not there is a bunch of posts by a guy called MrG on the GHB section of drugs-forum.com that explains most of what I found out. Painful site to use though - lots of hoops to jump through to become a member.

Oh no... that is absolutely not what GHB should look like. f I were you, I'd get rid of that. No telling what's wrong with it...

@Jungo871 i think it's against the rules to discuss sourcing.
I know in the past you could buy gbl on the clearnet disguised as something else the same way they got away with selling mephedrone as 'plant food' but I'm pretty sure that's been stopped now. I'm not going to say what it was disguised as incase they still do it I've already had 2 warnings here lol.
I heard before you can just walk into some shops and buy it in Poland. Mad if true!

Off topic:
Been ages since I had gbl. Man did I used to love fucking and fighting on that stuff ?
I also nearly died from a seizure due to doing a bit too much, twice, but we don't talk about that....

Off topic but can you legally buy GBL for "legitimate" uses
@Jungo871 i think it's against the rules to discuss sourcing.
I know in the past you could buy gbl on the clearnet disguised as something else the same way they got away with selling mephedrone as 'plant food' but I'm pretty sure that's been stopped now. I'm not going to say what it was disguised as incase they still do it I've already had 2 warnings here lol.
I heard before you can just walk into some shops and buy it in Poland. Mad if true!

Off topic:
Been ages since I had gbl. Man did I used to love fucking and fighting on that stuff ?
I also nearly died from a seizure due to doing a bit too much, twice, but we don't talk about that....

This is not really sourcing. It is akin to saying that he could go to the local drugstore and get codeine. In the USA they banned GBL quite a few years back as a List 1 chemical so you wont find it readily available anywhere and ordering it might put a big red flag on your I.P. address.

Xorkoth is right though, I wouldnt touch that shit with a 49 1/2ft pole. It looks like the cook burnt it/ didnt maintain temperature control during the exothermic reaction, but that is my speculation.

Hey guys - I just came here with a similar question... I have access to GHB, and it is being sold as a clear liquid, however it seems like it's half "frozen" at room temperature. There are crystal/gel like formations in the liquid. Is this normal?
Also another question - why is GHB sold as a liquid at all? I just found out it can be sold as a powder, why would users prefer it in liquid form?
As you can tell I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to G.

Also another question - why is GHB sold as a liquid at all? I just found out it can be sold as a powder, why would users prefer it in liquid form?
It's the date rape drug isn't it. Rapists load a few ml into a plastic syringe and easily smuggle it into clubs to squirt in peoples drinks when they're already drunk and not looking, or say, offer to buy a drunk girl a double vodka and coke and squirt it in before giving it to her. The vodka for example would hide most of the taste. That's what everyone says about it anyway.

I think gbl is preffered because it has a lower dosage.

Also non rapists just like to make drinks with it! It's a great drug when used correctly but it's very very dangerous