• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc GHB/GBL

Meth novice 79

Bluelighter
So a week ago a mate of mine who also deals a little, but only small scale, gave me my 4th dose of GHB.
Or at least what I believed to be GHB because here they just call it all ‘juice’

I’ve had ‘juice’ before, with varying success ranging from wtf is the point to WOW that was so much Fkn fun. (It depends on the colour I’ve noticed)

Anyhow I’d been up a few days from taking far too much meth and needed to get some sleep as I started a new job this week.

He gave me 2.5mg of ‘juice’ and said get home fast you’ll be out of it soon.

The drive from his to mine is 15 mins and he wasn’t wrong. As I pulled into my street I could feel it coming on and I wouldn’t have been capable of driving much further

The shit was awesome.
The nicest drug I’ve ever tried aside from smack tbh

I had a little giggle to myself as I attempted very badly to get about the house, prepping water, eating and basically just ensuring I’d wake up in a reasonable state for work.
Within the hour I was out cold and had an incredible sleep.

So this weekend I called him again and said bro, I’ve got $70 , I’ll go you halves, get me as much juice as this will buy and let’s make a night of it.

Before I go further let me just say, my body is a weird one, there’s not much that can knock me out. And I’ve tried a lot.
Even smack just makes me happy and relaxed not ‘out of it’

So he rocks up and we start with 3ml
It was steady and sweet just like last time, kind of like being drunk but without the haze, although I notice I forget my train of thought mid convo a lot more on juice.

We hung out, listened to music and just caught up for a few hours before I noticed the stuff was wearing off. He was the same so we went round 2
This time tho he gave me two lots of 2.5 ml about 10 mins apart.

Omfg! It’s the closest I’ve ever been to knocked the fuck out in my life.
I could hardly hold my head up, couldn’t remember where I was or what I was doing and was pretty certain I’d need him to carry me to bed.

But I don’t give up that easy, was determined to enjoy the full extent of the buzz so we carried on.

I pulled out some weed edibles a friend gave me, we shared a couple but I don’t think I even made it a quarter the way through mine before realising that I probably didn’t need it lol so he had the 1.5 cookies and I just ate the half one.

Hour later I’m realising it’s wearing off again so we went for the last round.
He wouldn’t let me have a full dose this time, I think he could see I was on my last legs.

So I just had another 2.5 and we headed for bed.

But I noticed on the last mouthful, it had burned my lips pretty badly (the rest hadn’t) so I asked about this stuff (I’m a nosy bitch and some dealers can’t stand working with me cps I ask too many questions lol) he was cool to explain though and it turned out I’d been taking GBL all night, not GHB

Now I’ve read here that this shit is NASTY, dangerous and not for the faint of heart. Supposedly GHB is the softer of the two.

My stomach was a little green the next day, but overall I’d say it was a positive experience not negative.

So is GHB/GBL as subjective as all the other drugs? Some find it ok where others not so much?

Because the way I’ve read it here, I should have overdosed on what I had.
And while it was def the most messed up I’ve ever been I don’t think there was a single moment in the night that I thought I’d gone too far.

Anyone with some actual chemistry background here care to define for me?

I wanna do it again, but I’d rather not die for it lol

As I mentioned on your other post - GHB can be toxic and dealers have no fucking clue about its quality when they sell it to you. The maunifacturing process is unstable and often leads to inferior product - especially when tap water rather then pure water is used. I was sold some dud stuff a few months ago that went black with all this cheesy yellow condensate in it - it was my first purchase and I checked it and swore never to go near it. Pure stims for me for the ride up and benzos and anti-psychotics for the parachute down. I stay away from experimental, home brew or downer drugs.

As I mentioned on your other post - GHB can be toxic and dealers have no fucking clue about its quality when they sell it to you. The maunifacturing process is unstable and often leads to inferior product - especially when tap water rather then pure water is used. I was sold some dud stuff a few months ago that went black with all this cheesy yellow condensate in it - it was my first purchase and I checked it and swore never to go near it. Pure stims for me for the ride up and benzos and anti-psychotics for the parachute down. I stay away from experimental, home brew or downer drugs.

I’ve always been useless with harm reduction.
If I see someone else do it first I assume it must be ok.

Still, I consumed a fuck tonne the other night and genuinely the worst side effect was burned inner lips on the last go, which I think was dehydration more than anything.

Dealers are generally scum.
But I’ve been lucky, the 2 long term ones I’ve used look out for me so I feel relatively safe using them.

I was just concerned when my mate said I was using GLB not GHB cos you guys said that shits dirt

Maybe they don’t really even know what they’re taking either tho.
He is a full juice head. Has a bad history with violence and most people are terrified of him.

I just find him easy to talk to so I go with it.

It’s the cagey cunts that scare me.

Gbl and ghb are essentially the same thing as gbl turns into ghb when consumed also ghb and gbl can kill you rather easily it commonly used as a date rape ddug

Gbl and ghb are essentially the same thing as gbl turns into ghb when consumed also ghb and gbl can kill you rather easily it commonly used as a date rape ddug

I read this elsewhere but people here had different opinions so I wasn’t sure.

Yeah I can see how it would be a date rape drug in high doses lol
I’d lost self control to the point i couldn’t hold
My head up 😂😂

Luckily my mates a gentleman, he saw me to bed, locked my house up and left.
He probably could got lucky but then what’s the value in a literal dead root?
I don’t get that concept when most chicks will put out easy enough these days with a drink or two lol

Any acid will start burning your mouth if you drink it near pure, it's like you're drinking battery acid. Always dilute it in something.

The reason you didn't get knocked out is because you staggered the dosages, stuff wears out fast like you noticed. Still, 5 ml is pretty hefty, that would put most people to sleep.

Any acid will start burning your mouth if you drink it near pure, it's like you're drinking battery acid. Always dilute it in something.

The reason you didn't get knocked out is because you staggered the dosages, stuff wears out fast like you noticed. Still, 5 ml is pretty hefty, that would put most people to sleep.

He staggered not me, I’ve got no idea lol

It was just that last dose that burned me and reminded me of what’s been said here so I asked.

They keep it super sealed, and I don’t think I saw him dilute it at all.

I was just confused because I’d got mixed info here and wondered if I’d taken something really shonky and didn’t know

Lastly, yep.
Wish my tolerance was less, I barely use generally.
My body can just take a lot.
Which is quite fkn unfair really.

I was taking what he was and he’s a juice head ffs

I guess you drink most men under the table too? lol

3 ml knocks me the fuck out, bodyweight is not a huge factor either. If you keep doing it throughout the day, it does lose it's effectiveness quickly.

What was the taste on it like? If it was a bit salty, it's ghb, if it was gross and corrosive, it's gbl.

I guess you drink most men under the table too? lol

3 ml knocks me the fuck out, bodyweight is not a huge factor either. If you keep doing it throughout the day, it does lose it's effectiveness quickly.

What was the taste on it like? If it was a bit salty, it's ghb, if it was gross and corrosive, it's gbl.
Not nasty, but definitely salty.
I’ve had some before with a higher chemical burn than this but less effective.

Drink men under the table? Lol now you make me sound like I’m talking myself up.
I weigh 53 kilo.
My ex husband is 175 kilo (yeah he a huge man, but he’s also almost 7 foot tall)

I can match him drink for drink ;)

Gbl is like 1.5 times stronger by weight than ghb, or something to that effect. I guess it was ghb after all, maybe a bad conversion, but 5 gr is about the same as 3 ml of gbl. You just have a natural tolerance already.

Do watch out with it, a tiny bit more and you're probably sleeping it off. Best thing you can do is not mixing it with another downer, on it's own it usually wears off fast enough to not cause any problems.

Sounds like watered down GBL to me... I have had way, way, too much of both in different batches...and GHB has never burned my mouth. That much pure GBL would have knocked you out, and GHB wouldn't have burned your mouth in my experience. Onset of GBL is faster and half life is shorter - in essence its just concentrated GHB.
Regardless of which G you are taking, dilute it with juice and slam it fast. Rinse your mouth well, and brush your teeth, if you value them. Either can erode your tooth enamel with consecutive dosing. Also, wait 30-40 mins between dosing to achieve desired results, as opposed to, well, a coma.
You can order test kits for both, which I’d recommend, since either way you are consuming industrial chemicals. Don’t get me wrong, these are my favorite drugs EVER, HANDS DOWN.
Thats some pretty heavy dosing and mixing G and driving is a like a death sentence. Comes on WAY too fast and hard and falling asleep at intersections and confusing cops with a 0 BAL is not terribly uncommon. Anything that knocks someone out quickly can be a date rape drug, and that rep gave G a bad rap. Saying if you OD on G theres nothing that can be done is not accurate. Same medical protocol for OD’ing on anything - G just confuses the fuck out of ER staff as one goes from unresponsive to walking around hunky fucking dory in a half hour. I dosed 24/7 for years and stopped after breaking my face. Fucking living hell to get off of. Like Bad Bad.

Sounds like watered down GBL to me
That's far more plausible actually.
In pure water, GBL reacted to form an equilibrium mixture comprising ca. 2:1 GBL:GHB over a period of months

GBL is GHB- there is just a little something missing; I used to be addicted to GHB for years; I WISH they still had some IN THE BOSTON AREA but it seems to be gone; I am no longer in the "club" scene and dont have the "connects" I once had but man, I do miss my GHB/GBL days; that stuff puts you on top of the world and makes life great.

nowadays I am a heroin addict who shoots 2G's a day dont feel a damn thing; I am GOING to try and kick it this weekend, startng today, to see if I can get back on Suboxone FT.

Missing the funny here...which bitch discovered the comedown?

Sorry it’s my sense of humour, I was referring to myself and about 48 hours after using all that crap my stomach began cramping.
We are at day 3 today and it’s still happening each time I eat. Not sure if it’s drug related after all or a stomach bug but I asked earlier what the negative effects of GHB were and no one had a clear answer.

I was laughing because I found out myself.
The hard way.