GHB (for the ignorant, and inquizative), from personal experience

heads

Bluelighter
That shit will kill you!!! Oh yeah, that's funny, I've done it at least 30 times now, and have felt very few, if any side effects. Nobody has, or will ever die from my shit,cause I won't sell it and only give it to people myself( to many stupid kids out there) I'm sick of hearing people talking shit about it, and it seems the only ones who do are fucking ignorant. First of all, the first time you take it make sure you get it from someone you trust and who is responsible with drugs. Start out real small, cause peoples tolerances greatly vary. Half a cap migh fuck you up, but not do shit to someone else, even if it's a first time for both of you. Also, it comes in greatly different concentrations, one cap in one batch could very well be the equivalent of three in another. Your tolerance might go up slightly, but always start out with YOUR right amount unless you started feeling that it isn't enough, and then only increase slightly, my tolerance has slightly gone up so you can get a tolerance. Don't do with alcohol. I mean you can, but not unless you are very experienced and it's your own shit that you've done before and you know the concentration. I usually take like half as much when I've been drinking (I've actually heard people say it will kill you instantly- fucking ignorance) . I still won't recommend doing it with alcohol, it makes a lot of people pass out or really tired and isn't nearly as good anyway. Don't drive on it. Tell your friends you're on it, so if you completely pass out they won't freak- of course if they see you take a shitload they better freak. Girls definitely have a lot lower tolerance, I have yet to meet one that takes more than half of what I do. Know who your getting it from. Basically, it is a dangerous drug, like a lot of others, but is fucking awesome when used right. It is one of very few drugs that totally releases you of the pressures around you and can bring you closer to people. Everyone should enjoy it's benefits, but everyone's so scared from the hype people think it's the devils drug. I'm sick of that shit. Become informed, don't just believe me, do your own research. I've spent hours researching it. Oh yeah, it's fucking awesome to do coke on G( my favorite next to E), and is fucking spectacular for an E comedown. . Anyway, I really don't want to hear anymore shittalking about it that comes from ignorance. Be safe and enjoy.
peace, head

Bump this back to the top.
Yo heads, this is probably the best post on this board regarding GHB I've read so far. 'G' is a fun and relativly safe drug when used properly. Only when it gets in the hands of ignerant and uninformed users does it become a problem. I'm not one to lecture so I'm not. Everyone just be safe and do your research..
Peace
--Chris

Just alittle side note to add to this topic......Here is an example of different dosages of 2 people......
When I do G I take a full cap to begin with and can feel it in 10 mins. (I get mine from the same 2 sources all the time, and I trust them both). I usually wont take another cap for about an hour and usually its 3/4 of a cap, I usually end up G-ing out after the 3rd cap, even tho its taken over 2 to 3 hours...........Now I have a bud of mine that usually starts off with 2 caps, and than does cap after cap during the same time I am doing my 3, and I usually G out before he does, he can do up to 10 or 11 in a nite before he G's out.......it just turns out G reacts differently to him and he needs more to feel the same effects, where as for me it takes alot less to feel the same..
Just an example of why you should be very careful when first using it.......Also for your first time do it at home with good friends.......Clubbing on G should be left to the smart ones and the experienced ones, but unfortunatley its the dumb experienced and inexperienced ones that get in the headlines and give G a bad name...
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Peace........RuRu

MAD PROPS TO HEADS!!
I've been POSTING AND POSTING the same shit for the last 5 months!!
I hope EVERYONE who has any questions about G reads post, or anyone who thinks it's a bad drug...
It has become my drug of choice lately and I don't give a rat's ass WHO doesn't like it or like me becuase I do it!!
USE YOUR DRUGS, DON'T ABUSE!