• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc GHB Everyday ( 3 to 5 doses in the evening ) Is it that bad ?

Sim0n57

Greenlighter
Hi,

SWIM likes taking ghb reacreationally and for social anxiety/Depression.
He's 25 years, eats healthy, workout, and had multiples drugs and alcohol habbits before that are now replaced by the ghb consumtion.
SWIM takes around 15 mls a day ( he dont know the purity of it but 4 to 4.5 ml gets him really high and 7ml makes him being way too messed up ).
A day or two per weeks, when he feels like partying he may takes about 25 to 30 ml a day in combo with low dose Ritalin or low dose Lyrica with a benzo before going to bed.
My question is : Is SWIM actual drug consumption can be dangerous for his overall health in the long run ?
SWIM is not having any signs of ghb physical addiction, He can do it for 50 days in a row and go to cuba without it for a week without experiencing any withdrawal effects.

Thanks you ! :)

I think it will eventually catch up to you..using 3-5 doses every night is pushing it imo..I used Gbl 1-2 daily for a long time and ding run into problems so you may not either..only time will tell..

Please reframe from using SWIM as it provides zero legal protection and is not allowed on this forum. Some will even skip over what you have written.

As Prescottdave said, we don't use swim here, please edit your post.
15 ml per day or even more for a few weeks can lead to life threatening withdrawals. GHB acts on GABA and when you stop taking it after taking it for a long period of time withdrawal will put your body into overdrive, it's possible that you start hallucinating (delirium tremens, just like with alcohol withdrawal), and it can kill you
Please think about tapering / go get medical help.

The amounts you are talking about are life threatening to withdrawal from.

I didn't get any withdrawals from my use of Gbl but maybe 15 Mel's is pushing it..the main thing Ghb did to me is warp my reward pathway..I found Ghb immensely pleasurable do when I came off, nothing cam close

I think it will eventually catch up to you..using 3-5 doses every night is pushing it imo..I used Gbl 1-2 daily for a long time and ding run into problems so you may not either..only time will tell..

He's referring to the sodium salt naGHB, not the fucking toxic wheel cleaner GBL.... In my opinion, GHB is one of the safest drugs when you know how to dose it...I used 1000ml (an entire Smart Water bottle full) every month for over a year and had minimal issues. learn your dose, be careful mixing with CNS depressants, and enjoy....Don't forget---GHB used to be a LEGAL health/bodybuilding supplement in the late 80's.

Also, 3-5 doses is minimal...I was taking 6mls every 2-4 hours 24/7...

^^ive used both Ghb and Gbl since the mid 90s..Gbl didn't cause me any health problems nor did Ghb..again, ithere damaged me most in the pleasure area..if I had easy access to Ghb or Gbl I doubt I'd ever stop using it

If you're capable of using it in moderation I imagine that it's pretty safe...it's an endogenous drug, after all. High dose-response curve though, from what I've heard anyway...never tried it or even been offered it

If you're capable of using it in moderation I imagine that it's pretty safe...it's an endogenous drug, after all. High dose-response curve though, from what I've heard anyway...never tried it or even been offered it

That's the main problem imo..most people will mess up on it and take too much and end up in the ER or in a car accident..it's only a small % of people that can use Ghb for many years without any problems

Don't forget---GHB used to be a LEGAL health/bodybuilding supplement in the late 80's.

Heroin and cocaine used to be LEGAL. Alcohol is still LEGAL. Cannabis is still largely not LEGAL in many locales.

Legality is not the best indicator of safety and/or efficacy. It's not even a good indicator, really. It's just like when people say something is safe or good for you because it's "all natural."

Hi,

SWIM likes taking ghb reacreationally and for social anxiety/Depression.
He's 25 years, eats healthy, workout, and had multiples drugs and alcohol habbits before that are now replaced by the ghb consumtion.
SWIM takes around 15 mls a day ( he dont know the purity of it but 4 to 4.5 ml gets him really high and 7ml makes him being way too messed up ).
A day or two per weeks, when he feels like partying he may takes about 25 to 30 ml a day in combo with low dose Ritalin or low dose Lyrica with a benzo before going to bed.
My question is : Is SWIM actual drug consumption can be dangerous for his overall health in the long run ?
SWIM is not having any signs of ghb physical addiction, He can do it for 50 days in a row and go to cuba without it for a week without experiencing any withdrawal effects.

Thanks you ! :)

Try and taper of mate. I had a bad experience with abusing GBL for months....

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/773780-GBL-taking-its-toll

I used to take 3-5ml of GBL every day in the evening for many months, quit without withdrawals. It's much more forgiving than benzodiazepines. Might have something to do with the short half life.

I used to take 3-5ml of GBL every day in the evening for many months, quit without withdrawals. It's much more forgiving than benzodiazepines. Might have something to do with the short half life.

You sounded sensible with the stuff mate

Heroin and cocaine used to be LEGAL. Alcohol is still LEGAL. Cannabis is still largely not LEGAL in many locales.

Legality is not the best indicator of safety and/or efficacy. It's not even a good indicator, really. It's just like when people say something is safe or good for you because it's "all natural."

That was merely a quirky fact and not an intent for consumption justification. In regards to naGHB, I'm more than likely the most qualified on this board to speak on its effects, protocols, harm reduction advice, etc....I used it DAILY for prolonged periods of time quaffing through sometimes over 100mls a day!