Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

GHB dosing while on MDMA

Staces

Greenlighter
Hi everyone

when taking GHB while on MDMA (when the mdma effects start to wear off), would one take the same GHB dose they would take if all they were doing was GHB? or should a lower dose of GHB be taken? (Assuming the GHB has been previously tested and the right "standalone" dose is known)

thanks

Take the GHB just as the peak is passing, for most people about 2.5 to 3 hours after dosing. I don't recommend more than a teaspoon of GHB

Thank you AugustaB! Is one teaspoon a dose you'd recommend for GHB on its own (without MDMA)? Or is it a lower dose?
what's the recommended dose just for GHB on its own?

Ghb or any like chems (1,4b etc) mix amazingly with mdma. Normal dose after peak drops is fine. Dont redose until 2 hrs pass but if you follow that, you can redose several times and miss actual comedown. Enjoy, im jealous!

Isn't the max dose for GHB 6 ml? A teaspoon is a smidgen less than 5.
GHB when taken alone is dangerously moreish. Resist that. I made that mistake once and ended up banging into walls and when I finally got into bed I puked in my sleep. Dangerous.
Also the line between a nice dose and a dangerous dose is very fine. Stick with 3ml or a small teaspoon.
Also never take a drink with GHB.

Apparently the recommended GHB dose varies depending on how much water was used to dilute the GHB powder.
what I was wondering was if you knew for example that 6ml was a good GHb dose, would you still do 6ml after mdma or would you do less. Sounds like it's ok to keep the same dose.

Ah there you got me Staces, because mostly the GHB I've used has been the result of hydrolyzing GBL. Once the reaction has ceased it's ready to use.