• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc GHB dosages & euphoria?

Snafu in the Void

Moderator: NMI Bukowski Jr.
Staff member
Alright, so everyone familiar with my liver issues rest assured - I did my research and I should be safe taking GHB right now. If anything it may just potentiate the effects for me.

So I am new to GHB and I procured a bottle. Judging by the taste (very salty and slightly bitter, viscous liquid) I am about as sure as I can be that this is real G and not GBL or 1,4B.

Over the course of the day I have been playing around to get my dosages right. I am taking 1ml at a time every 30 minutes. Vendor stated this bottle is 1.2ml = 1g, although I think it may be more like 1.5ml = 1g based on the effects. That or my recent diazepam usage over the last few days, heavy phenibut doses about a week ago and years of alcohol has given me a lot of cross tolerance. (I haven't used any alcohol in a few weeks now, other than a few tiny relapses on a couple beers here and there).

Anyways I am trying to seek out the euphoria, music appreciation and increased sexual effects.

3ml over the course of 90 minutes seems to be quite sedating, without much dizziness. The euphoria and music appreciation is minimal though. The euphoria is akin to benzos, it's there but its not amazing. I have 0 increased sexual desire, tried to jack off but completely lost interest about 2 minutes in...

I will take 3ml in a single dose next - in 3 hours after this dose has faded - to see if that brings on more euphoria.

Other than an energy drink I am taking no other substances.

Anyone experienced with G have any tips or advice? Thanks!

So after doing a bunch of ghb yesterday I have been severely depressed today... Which is not normal I haven't been depressed in years..

I can't find any info on ghb causing depression

I feel like shit (psychologically). Like.... I don't even feel like getting high type of depression😢

So after doing a bunch of ghb yesterday I have been severely depressed today... Which is not normal I haven't been depressed in years..

I can't find any info on ghb causing depression

I feel like shit (psychologically). Like.... I don't even feel like getting high type of depression😢

What goes up must come down, or something like that. I'd say it's pretty typical to feel comparatively worse the day after enjoying a bumper session mate.

As for advice: I recommend not using it more than once a week. It can be incredibly addictive for some, both physically and mentally.

What goes up must come down, or something like that. I'd say it's pretty typical to feel comparatively worse the day after enjoying a bumper session mate.

As for advice: I recommend not using it more than once a week. It can be incredibly addictive for some, both physically and mentally.
Yeah, I honestly didn't particularly enjoy it that much which is odd because I typically love downers. Minimal euphoria and I had no fun at all doing any activity... Including jacking off zero fun. I'm keeping it in my stash box for a stim or psych come down tool, though.

I'm wondering if the effects it has on dopamine are causing the depression. It feels like the day after a meth binge.(but I think I read it increases dopamine the next day??) Maybe I misread

I dont see myself using it again anytime soon. Back to benzos for now (like they're any less addictive :rolleyes:)

Last edited:
Reactions: CFC
I'm wondering if the effects it has on dopamine are causing the depression. It feels like the day after a meth binge.(but I think I read it increases dopamine the next day??) Maybe I misread

Although drugs are often discussed in terms like "more dopamine = good" or "less serotonin = bad", I think subjective mood is probably a fair bit more complex than just various concentrations of a few of the main neurotransmitters we're aware of interacting with receptors in various structures in the brain. Rather, it seems to be the result of a highly complex pattern of interactions across dozens of regulatory systems in the CNS and even PNS, most of which we really still know very little about.