• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids GHB Advice to avoid WDs

Queensitri

Greenlighter
Hi there, asking for some advice on a schedule of using to ensure I am able to enjoy GHB as much as possible safely, without becoming physically dependent on it and having to go through those horrible WDs.

I just got 100ml of GHB and am trying to come up with a schedule. My current plan is:

Use three days a week: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday. The GHB is at 0.7g/1ml and I plan to dose 3 times a day on the days I use. First around 11am, second around 3pm, third around 6pm. The dose will be 2.5ml or under. With this schedule I will have a one day break between Tuesday-Thursday and Thursday-Saturday and then a two day break between Saturday-Monday.

Can anyone let me know through anecdotal evidence etc if this sounds like it would be good enough to not result in any WDs?
Thank you very much in advance

taper from last 20mil or if you have benzo or even better baclofen or any gabapentinoid( phenibut, habapentin, pregabalin) but diazepam will do also cause even couple days of using in 90% of users there will be slightly unpleasant rebound effect more than withdrawal.

and when you use GHB than stop pottassium levels drop after stoping resulting in some side effects so electrolytes, taurine, NAC, beta alanine, gotu kola I know works a bit as NIacin.

One big thing is not ordering more. Addiction/dependance is a function of both frequency of dosing and duration using the drug. Thrice a week may be fine for going through 100 mls (it also may not be, I don't have personal experience with medium/long term ghb use), but if you keep that schedule up indefinitely you will run into problems.

ok...ghb lasts a lot longer as i remember,before tolerance, so rebound and withdrawal from it is slightly easier , other well as I said earlier.

Thanks for checking on me man. I’m all good, I’ve actually only been doing it twice a week only in evenings. So completely avoiding any WDs. Reckon I will try out the 3 times a week schedule at some point and I’ll make sure to let you know the results