Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

GHB/1,4-B/GBL Discussion and use

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how many people have woken up in hospital after dosing G?
Stories please.

Splatt said:
So how many people have woken up in hospital after dosing G?
Stories please.

i woke up in hospital about 3 weeks ago after dosing 2.5mls and then stupidly rinsing my bottle i started walking back to the club with my mates but then started getting pretty messy... im not a small guy by any means so my mates were not able to carry me... very far... The cops were accross the raod and saw me stumbling around like a tool and called the ambos... and yeah the rest is history i guess.... didnt really need the ambos as i was only going into g sleep not blowing out to the point where my breathing had slowed down and i was not able to communicate with ppl in any way at all...

but yeah have learnt my lesson... wont take a charge and then rinse a bottle again cause by eye it only looked like another ml in there...

also wanted to say thanx to my mates that stayed with me and made sure i was safe untill the ambos came...and for coming to the hospital and staying there untill they fianly let you guys come and see me...

also a big thanx to B he doesnt post on this site i dont think but he told the ppl who had to know what happened and yeah thanx mate.. you and lil d are great guys....

Washing out the bottle is really dangerous, and while I can't say I haven't done it, I never did it on top of a dose already, that's just asking for it. You start to get an eye for dosing G once you've done it lots and lots unfortunately and it makes you think you know 3mls from 4mls etc, when in fact it could be way off.

lol.. the good ol rinse ey'. lol been there done that.
yeah its dumb, but fun.

I'm not proud of it at all but I've ended up in hospital probably about 3-4 times from taking too much G. When I think back to it now, I cringe at how stupid I was. But in saying that, a couple of times, at least, I feel like it hasn't been my fault. Once I was at a major dance party in melb. Got my G from my source, had a charge at 6pm (2ml or so) prior to going out. Then maybe another at around 9ish, then once I was at the venue, which was around 11:30pm) I had another around 1.5-2ml. You may be thinking that my charges were too close together or I'm not experienced enough to tell, but the thing is I know my body well with G and the other times I had G'd out it was my own fault. This time I was careful and took it slow and I still G'd out, not bad, but enough for the security to notice and they got an ambo etc etc..
So to my point... I believe G, at times, can be very unpredicable. Some days you can G out a hell of a lot easier than others, even when the stregth of your G is the same. Even after that, G is my most favourite drug to take (with meth) while going out. The absolute freedom (socially) it gives me is awesome.

How does the safety margin between GHB, GBL and 1,4B differ? I've had GBL and 1,4B and found 1,4B to have considerably more negative effects than GBL. I'm convinced that the things you hear about in the horror stories are from 1,4B, not the others.

That could be the case, but whatever the G is have enough and you can still go into a G-sleep. I'm sure nausea and what not associated with 1,4b would make this much worse.

I've already said this, but make sure you know your dose differences when you have a totally empty stomach, a full stomach, or a light meal in it, or a meal from an hour or so ago. It makes a HUGE difference!

For me (and this will vary for each person) I can have 4mls of pure GBL after a meal and I get a nice effect about half an hour later, but I do not blow out unless I redose. But on an empty stomach I can blow out from as little as 2.5ml

1,4-b in general 'feels' much more toxic, in GHB conversion (in the body) metabolisation, 1,4-b and GHB are one in the same, except that 1,4-b must pass the liver twice to be fully converted.

I also notice the same ill effects, 1,4-b i associate with more nausea etc. I'll also make note that the taste of 1,4-b is easily maskable unlike gbl.
As a general rule for metab. conversion it is seen like this
GHB = 1g-1g
1,4-b=1ml=1g GHB
GBL = 1ml= 1.4/1.6g GHB ** There is considerable argument as to if its the higher or lower figure, i stick with the higher to be on the safe side.
GBL on the other hand is great in terms of effect - small dose gives the right effect (and it is quite nice at a 2:1 dilute ratio (G:h2o) ). GHB is the mainstay though. After having had GHB a few times in the purest form SWIM could create - i'd go a nice rock of that any time :)

Does anyone else get the munchies? first of all id definately dose on an empty stomach to get a better effect, but then once im buzzing, im hungry as hell!!Does this happen to anyone else?

BTW. Cool info+input.

Yeah munchies are common. Its great when im scat from like meth or something like that, i really only use g for comedowns.

I get the hell munchies and go on missions for fast food :D :D :D

I drank 1,4b for about 5 years and drank it every day for 3 years at one point. I was never addicted as such.. the day I stopped I stopped with no side effects.. I did drink beer for a few days and then was 100% fine.

Would love to have some right now...

When i had access to GHB I actually prefered 1,4... Probably what I was used to it but I preferred it for sure.

In terms of going out on Pills, GHB is the wonder drug that makes all pains of the night go away and is the ultimate recovery.

Do I have any health side effects from taking so much.... None at all.

Have you got a liver check?
I am a bit sus on 1,4b as opposed to GBL or GHB.

Yep had a full check up even had all the things like liver function, thyroid etc etc checked.. Did everything.

Honestly after all that time I was curious myself so had it done.. Even had a cat scan and MRI... that was for my migraine headaches but always had them so totally unrelated.

^
Cheers, my mate who unfortunately is currently in prison for many moons (hes been in the media more than a few times) drank 1 litre of 1,4b and GBL a week, and is/was highup in the gym world, he is healthy.. Same with another mate who only takes 1,4b or GBL, doing it many years. Very interesting..

i think i was giving some fake/waterdown gbl which was bought from the internet. It is ourderless and fell slightly slippery when touched. The first time i took it i took 1.5ml which give no effect at all just a headache. I took a further 1 ml an hour later which done nothing.

i took 3 ml the next night which also done nothing just made me feel tired and a headache. If it has been watered down then it must of been by a fairbit as i can take 5ml and it just gives me a headache

Yeah I wouldn't still be taking it...out of the 4 times you've taken it it's given you a headache. Cut the cord of attachment and wave byebye to it.

err lol. yeah man... if its gbl it should smell and taste absofucknlutely
SHITHOUSE... and burn your lips if pure.

Mr Candyslut

I think a mass-education campaign about Fanta is essential, and certainly one that should be encouraged by all bluelighters as being in the interests of harm minimisation. The only people that I have ever heard campaigning 'against' G is people from ravesafe, and I highly doubt they would be campaigning against, more offering advice about what to do w

Where Im from (melbourne) there was a massive campaign amongst rave and club owners/promoters to get people to stop taking G at their clubs. Most clubs had signs all throughout the club saying "no G tolerated in this club" etc. This is what Im reffering to.

basix said:
Mr Candyslut

Where Im from (melbourne) there was a massive campaign amongst rave and club owners/promoters to get people to stop taking G at their clubs. Most clubs had signs all throughout the club saying "no G tolerated in this club" etc. This is what Im reffering to.

gday sam :p

yes, i have to agree. at a lot of events/clubs here in melbourne they were handing out stickers with a big G sign with a cross through it, also with "say NO to G" at the bottom of the sticker. much like the smoke free zone signs are. i never see it nowadays though.
G isn't accepted in the rave scene (at least in melb) basically at all anymore, except by a small minority. imagine the majority of peoples views here in australia on drugs, but in the rave scene towards G. thats what it's like. the majority are highly against it, and HIGHLY uneducated. but what can you do?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.