• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

GHB/1,4-B/GBL Discussion and use- Part II

Since I made that quote I have admitted in two separate quotes that I worded it wrongly, what I meant was that nobody will OD on 2.5ml in my opinion. I am very surprised that u can feel effect from 1ml tho

My girlfriend has 0.5ml doses. She passed out off 1.2ml. I'm sure 2.5ml would cause an OD in her case. She's a ~40kg female. She is rather sensitive however. But don't be so sure of yourself.

Fraid it is banned, Chris, just cos you can buy it on the net, it doesnt mean that its legal... trust me on this...sorry, you are in Holland... don't know what the laws are there

GBL is legal as long as you buy it for cleaning your house instead of using it for, well euhm ;)
1 liter 99,99% is XX euro's so thats like 500 dosages a very cheap high.
I'm thinking i'll stash 50-100 ml in my first house (where i reside most) and the rest somewhere else so i don't get too greedy on the stuff.

They also send me a "how to" so i can convert it to GHB, but why would i make my life hard and make stuff (GHB) which IS illegal in Holland, where GBL is not?
I'm planning to only take it 1 -2 times a week( had 500 ml of GHB before and maintained this dosage frequency before so no addiction potential there)
I kinda like the high but the real reason is so i don't crave alcohol.
I never overdid alcohol(as in; more then 1 day in a row or 3-5 times a week), but when i drink it i cant stop and do stupid things, where i don't do those stupid things with G.

I don't use any other drugs (don't smoke either) and have a nice batch of alpha liponic acid and chelated magnesium to combat any problems.
Apart from the rancid tatste i'm thinking i'm good then, or should i convert it to GHB?(i also dilute 2 ML GBL in a 250 ML glass of grenadine juice)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats an expensive way of cleaning your house!!! All I shall say, is beware of the addictive properties...and dont G and drive!!!!!

Thats an expensive way of cleaning your house!!! All I shall say, is beware of the addictive properties...and dont G and drive!!!!!

haha, i only need 25-50 ML to clean my light alloy tires of my car so i can clean them alot of times before i run out :p(this is what says the back of the bottle LOL)
Ooh and i never drive my car, still considering my helicopter though ;)

I got sold a bottle not long ago as "G" didnt know there was different types lol.

It didnt have a smell and froze solid after a day in the fridge. Mates said it tasted like shit but i didnt mind it (it was there first time but not mine) i was having 2 ml charges and it went alright. Ended up blowing out due to redosing to many times to early.

Can anyone tell me what sort of G it was lol?

I got sold a bottle not long ago as "G" didnt know there was different types lol.

It didnt have a smell and froze solid after a day in the fridge. Mates said it tasted like shit but i didnt mind it (it was there first time but not mine) i was having 2 ml charges and it went alright. Ended up blowing out due to redosing to many times to early.

Did it taste salty or bitter like petrol? (Not that I have ever have tasted petrol but its something I imagine tastes like lol)

Not really to salty i wouldnt describe it as a strong salty or petrol like taste lol but yeah it was bitter

That's most definitely 1,4-B. It's the only GHB analouge that freezes at close to room temperature. Are you in Australia? This is the most common form going around. In my opinion, it's much better than GBL though.

Yeah im in australia.

Are the effects much different between 1,4-B and GHB? Because i used to do G about 2 years ago and it was way different to what im getting now.

It used to make me squirm around like a retard and get horny as. But now it just makes me feel weird and a bit happy. So most likely i was getting something different yeah?

When you used to do it, were you on any other substances like MDMA and/or speed/meth?

I find GHB to be really similar to 1,4-B.

Yeah im in australia.

Are the effects much different between 1,4-B and GHB? Because i used to do G about 2 years ago and it was way different to what im getting now.

It used to make me squirm around like a retard and get horny as. But now it just makes me feel weird and a bit happy. So most likely i was getting something different yeah?

Pure GBL liquid used to make me so horny its unexplainable haha, if its making u feel weird, thats odd. Could be a similar analogue. What did it taste, smell like?

everyone says how easy it is to get GBL/GBH but Ive been looking for the past 2 years and NEVER come across it?. It really appeals to me as well. Do you have to be in certain circles? just doesnt seem as common as it seems.....or is it just me?

everyone says how easy it is to get GBL/GBH but Ive been looking for the past 2 years and NEVER come across it?. It really appeals to me as well. Do you have to be in certain circles? just doesnt seem as common as it seems.....or is it just me?

Prob just u man LOL Anything and everything is around, I guess it comes down to who u know. Keep looking though, one who searches shall find:) I was like this with molly when there was a drought, never gave up.

I was usualy drunk as fuck. I know how unsafe that is, but i didnt know back then

were you drunk with this most recent batch?

GBL will work whilst under the influence of alcohol but 1,4-B will not take effect until all the alcohol has been absorbed

Nah not drunk on the recent batch just fried after a big night.

I had a 3 ml charge on the old shit and was fucked the best i had ever felt in my life lol when i was pissed. But i was still told back then that it would not work if i was drunk. Obviously that was wrong

Well I can't really say much more. I'm pretty experienced with G and it's analogues. If i had to choose (with actual GHB being out of the question, as it's much more rare), i'd choose 1,4-B every time. This is the one that freezes. Could've been multiple reasons why you didn't enjoy it... it's hard for me to say.

Last edited:
Just picked up some g which I believed to be 1,4-B. Slight bitterness to it not a terrible taste, no smell off 20ml. Chucked it in the fridge for close to 24 hours and it hasn't froze.

Is this most likely not 1,4-B anyone?