• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Getting visuals from 4F MPH ( Ritalin analog )

MrPitt

Bluelighter
I received some 4F MPH recently. My main purpose for getting it was to use it as a potential remedy for self diagnosed LLI among other things. I have enjoyed it as a functional stimulant. After the initial euphoria, the stimulation is very motivating, provides great focus and is quite clear headed. I normally take a dose of 15 mg.I have also decided to see what it has to offer recreationally. 10 mg in the morning then later in the evening 3 seperate 10 mg doses spaced an hour about, all taken orally. It was little too much and became overly stimulating and nauseating. But 45 minutes a 1 mg of clonazolam later, I'm doing fine.

The strangest thing is that I am seeing psychedelic visuals. Not mind blowing fractals or anything, but my walls are morphing, things are wavy, objects in the corner of my eye wiggle. Has anyone else experienced this from this? What about those who have taken Ritalin?

I got a full nights sleep and have been awake for maybe 14 hours. I haven't been binging on this stuff. I've only been taking it once in the morning with my breakfast and vitamins since I got it, kind of like a medicine. Today I was just exploring it's recreational potential. All reports on here are of people snorting it. I dose orally.

Since I've posted the first time I have gotten fully on visuals. Kind of like a weak hit of 25i.

Wow, quite interesting, I've never heard of anyone getting visuals from that compound. My first guess would be sleep dep too, but if you know you wouldn't normally be in sleep dep at this point, I have no idea. Could be a different chemical or another(others) it has been cut with, or it has some psychedelic component no one has mentioned yet? Never had it myself, so can't compare experiences. Taken any other psychoactives recently? Possibly different effects with different R.O.A.'s?? idk

I did a reagent test. Nothing suspicious there. I'm not much of a chemist, but is there some way the phenethylamine in 4F MPH to metabolize into a psychedelic?

The last psychedelic I took was 4 ACO DMT four days ago.