• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Getting very tempted to bang

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
Ok so my dad just had neck surgery. He has to take insulin and He has a crapload of needles. I have like ten ten mg hydrocodone and I'm tempted to find a way to bang it. I've never in my wildest dreams ever thought of the needle.

Never did and I told myself I never will. But seeing as my stash doesn't produce the desired effects I want thus in turn makes me want to use the pin. So please guys warn me and help me with this temptation. This thread can be moved since I don't know where to put it but it is de (HR) material!!!

Yeah LucidSDreamr is right, you cant bang hyrrocodone/APAP form... way too much powder, and not really able to be done, only if you had Zohydro, the powder just hydrocodone no apap in capsules, which has a lot let powder, and none of that bs APAP.. if so, let us know how this goes.. I have never really liked hydrocodone/APAP and never have tried the new zohydro ERs in the capsule, which is basically the only formulation of hydro able to be messed with at all, sniffing and shooting them is possible.. never heard about anyone doing this though, and want to know how hydro would feel, with no APAP IV.. always thought about that..