• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Getting the most out of your Hydromorphone (Dilaudid)

Doctor.K

Bluelighter
Thought I would make a post about my success making a saline hydromorphone nasal spray. I'll start off by saying that Hydromorphone is 2x as bioavailable intranasally and is what inspired me to make this. It was a huge success and I was pretty happy about the outcome so I will share for any future bluelighter that are looking to get double the bang for their buck, if you will.

What you will need:
-"Ocean" Brand Saline Nasal Spray (MUST be able to take off the top, whatever the brand)
- Oral syringe (can be found at pharmacy, (CVS, Walgreens)
- Hydromorphone (Dilaudid)

Now this is very, very simple everyone and will double the effectiveness of your Dilaudid/Hydromorphone. We are going to make a 2mg/10 ml solution here (change dosage at your own discretion, beware this is twice as strong as orally).

1. Get your Hydromorphone. Crush up 8mg of Hydromorphone (Depending on your tolerance, Remember twice as much of the drug will be absorbed so use caution and most of all USE YOUR BRAIN)
2. Open top of spray and dump out saline spray into a separate bowl/container/cup (make sure its clean).
3. Using the oral syringe, measure out 40ml (probably will have to do 5ml 8x).
4. Squeeze saline solution into nasal spray bottle
5. Put crushed up hydromorphone into folded piece of paper and pour into spray bottle.
6. Put the cap on your nasal spray bottle and shake very well. Now your hydromorphone nasal solution is complete!

Tips: Make sure that you hold the liquid in nasal canal and don't let it drip down throat or it will just be absorbed as if taken orally. The best way to do this is lay on your back and have head hanging off bed/couch, then add a couple drops to each nostril.

This is just an outline to guide you to make your own. Make your concentration strength at your own discretion! Twice as much will be absorbed so it'll be twice as easy to OD! Please be careful and double check your math.
Tip: You can also just use the oral syringe, following instructions for nose drops, and just put the liquid from syringe into nose that way.

Please give me some feedback and let me know how you liked it. I hope this will be used for years to come to help out my fellow Bluelighters.
Have fun and be safe! =D

(This recipe can be used with any water-soluble opiate, you MUST perform a CWE on any that contains Acetaminophen (APAP, Paracetamol), and please look up the intra-nasal bioavailability VS. Oral to see if it is even worth it.)

Last edited:
This is very interesting. I think I'll try it. My syringes don't have marks on them so I guess I gotta find one that does. To tell the thruth, I've been iv'ing my Dilaudid 8mg but really wanna stop. Mentally I'm starting to feel the guilt and physically I'm just honestly running out of places. I have tiny veins and my arms are impossible. So I've been going with my hands and their getting pretty nicked up. If I can't fing a syringe with numbers on it, how will I know how much to put in. I guess my question is after iv Dilaudid will I feel a couple of squirts up my nose. I would def prefer this method but I've tried railing a whole 8mg up the honker and nothing. I guess I don't really have a definitive question. But thank you for giving me an alternative. I hope I'm not past tolerance wise. I can stop for a day or two if that's what needed to bring my tolerance. Ocean spray right? I'm going up to the store now. Thank you very much!

Hey man stop by the pharmacy and get a marked (in ml's) oral syringe. That should do the trick. And intranasal bioavailability is at 50-60% as opposed to 100% IV, so do a little math and I'm sure you'll get something out of it. And yes snorting the pills barely did anything to me compared to the saline solution. I would take it slow man I did 12mg's over the course of 2-3 hours and it works kinda like a morphine drip at the hospital. Have fun and be safe man lmk how things go. Also, thank you for the feedback, that's all I can expect and look forward to with something like this.

This is very interesting. I think I'll try it. My syringes don't have marks on them so I guess I gotta find one that does. To tell the thruth, I've been iv'ing my Dilaudid 8mg but really wanna stop. Mentally I'm starting to feel the guilt and physically I'm just honestly running out of places. I have tiny veins and my arms are impossible. So I've been going with my hands and their getting pretty nicked up. If I can't fing a syringe with numbers on it, how will I know how much to put in. I guess my question is after iv Dilaudid will I feel a couple of squirts up my nose. I would def prefer this method but I've tried railing a whole 8mg up the honker and nothing. I guess I don't really have a definitive question. But thank you for giving me an alternative. I hope I'm not past tolerance wise. I can stop for a day or two if that's what needed to bring my tolerance. Ocean spray right? I'm going up to the store now. Thank you very much!
Hi, My 10 ml syringe is 1/2" around, 20 ml syringe is the same length but maybe 3/4" or 1" around? I like the 20 mls as now. and. again I have to give my two Whippet girls peptobismal, usually a messy event, and I. can usually convince them to swallow a whole 20 ml if I
tie a towel around the neck, pull. out the lower lip gently and slowly squirt the pepto into the pocket of their lower lip flew.... would be much easier on a Lab or other big dog with floppy lip flews:). Who knows, you may have to give a doggy medicine some day so two
tricks in on for today.

Thought I would make a post about my success making a saline hydromorphone nasal spray. I'll start off by saying that Hydromorphone is 2x as bioavailable intranasally and is what inspired me to make this. It was a huge success and I was pretty happy about the outcome so I will share for any future bluelighter that are looking to get double the bang for their buck, if you will.

What you will need:
-"Ocean" Brand Saline Nasal Spray (MUST be able to take off the top, whatever the brand)
- Oral syringe (can be found at pharmacy, (CVS, Walgreens)
- Hydromorphone (Dilaudid)

Now this is very, very simple everyone and will double the effectiveness of your Dilaudid/Hydromorphone. We are going to make a 2mg/10 ml solution here (change dosage at your own discretion, beware this is twice as strong as orally).

1. Get your Hydromorphone. Crush up 8mg of Hydromorphone (Depending on your tolerance, Remember twice as much of the drug will be absorbed so use caution and most of all USE YOUR BRAIN)
2. Open top of spray and dump out saline spray into a separate bowl/container/cup (make sure its clean).
3. Using the oral syringe, measure out 40ml (probably will have to do 5ml 8x).
4. Squeeze saline solution into nasal spray bottle
5. Put crushed up hydromorphone into folded piece of paper and pour into spray bottle.
6. Put the cap on your nasal spray bottle and shake very well. Now your hydromorphone nasal solution is complete!

Tips: Make sure that you hold the liquid in nasal canal and don't let it drip down throat or it will just be absorbed as if taken orally. The best way to do this is lay on your back and have head hanging off bed/couch, then add a couple drops to each nostril.

This is just an outline to guide you to make your own. Make your concentration strength at your own discretion! Twice as much will be absorbed so it'll be twice as easy to OD! Please be careful and double check your math.
Tip: You can also just use the oral syringe, following instructions for nose drops, and just put the liquid from syringe into nose that way.

Please give me some feedback and let me know how you liked it. I hope this will be used for years to come to help out my fellow Bluelighters.
Have fun and be safe! =D

(This recipe can be used with any water-soluble opiate, you MUST perform a CWE on any that contains Acetaminophen (APAP, Paracetamol), and please look up the intra-nasal bioavailability VS. Oral to see if it is even worth it.)