• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Getting the most out of your H?

PercocetDreams512

Bluelighter
Hello everyone, I was just curious in ways you save and how to get the most out of Heroin? Firstly, I have an extensive fear of needles & will not shoot; I smoke or snort my product. I'm fully aware that by smoking heroin is wasteful, but those are the only two ROA I'm comfortable using. I do not work right now, however I do have access to funds, but it's not a definite source & I fear being going into withdrawals, so I've always stashed a decent piece so I have something to smoke up in the morning. Having the funds I can receive allows me to pick up either a (.20) or (~ .75) of Mexican Black Tar or rarely #4. I have a very bad habit of just smoking when I'm bored or knowing I have more than I usually buy in my possession (~1.5 or 2.0) I don't like how I'm able to go through most if not all of my stash. What I'm trying to ask any of the heroin users (mainly the smokers) is some tips or suggestions for getting the most (high or methods) out of heroin & smoking tips to make your product last longer? Thanks in advance for any insight given!

Tl;Dr - What are your tricks/ways for getting the best out of your heroin & info on making it last longer when you smoke it?

Last edited:
There really aren't any specific tips or tricks that we can give you that will actually make your Heroin last longer. As far as making your supply "go farther", this could mean a variety of things, most of which are generally unadvisable. Many users switch to injection use as it's always going to be the most financially effective route of administration. This will save money in the short term, but will just increase overall tolerance in the long-term.

A lot of Opioid users end up getting involved with Benzodiazepines as well, as the synergy increases sedation and other perceived effects. You will get higher in the short term, but continued use could potentially lead to a dual dependence, which you definitely don't want.

And the list goes on, but what you're looking for is essentially a holy grail; making less heroin into more heroin. It's just not really possible.

... the list goes on, but what you're looking for is essentially a holy grail; making less heroin into more heroin. It's just not really possible.

I never thought of it that way before, it's almost wanting an infinite supply of heroin lol

As for the other things you've mentioned like taking benzos and developing a new addiction? That's been established because I love to smoke crystal. They level each other sometimes or the crystal helping take some of the edge off of withdrawal.
As for shooting, I wouldn't ever try it. Truth be told, I wanted to try it very much, but I didn't because I'm already in a position that I'd never thought I'd be in. A lot of BL members & some friends outside of BL, tell me, "You can't say you'll never shoot. That's what I said before!" Something along that nature & it irks me. Sorry to go off topic, but I'm spun lol.
One last question, do you think it would be smart to pick up more than I usually would've & split it up into "Daily Doses" ? Like picking up a ball & splitting that into (~.20 < ~.30) for the week so I'm not just blazing through it all?
Thank you for input!

Well if you combine it with an upper such as meth your body is going to process and excrete the heroin faster. A lot of variables affect the Half-Life and excretion of a drug such as enzymes and PH of the bloods.

However I think I found this holy grail it's called black cumin seed and is such a strong potentiator that it could be dangerous. Do a searxh

Well if you combine it with an upper such as meth your body is going to process and excrete the heroin faster. A lot of variables affect the Half-Life and excretion of a drug such as enzymes and PH of the bloods.

However I think I found this holy grail it's called black cumin seed and is such a strong potentiator that it could be dangerous. Do a searxh

Honestly, I have no idea nor a clue about things like Half-Life & all the science words you said, "...excretion of a drug such as enzymes and PH of the bloods." All I know is when I'm in nod heaven & need to wake up before family comes over I just take some decent hits of Miss. Tina and I'm on a not-sober baseline. I'm sorry if I sound weird & crazy, I've been up for a couple days & my mind is just on airplane mode.

In all seriousness, I've been wanting to see if anyone else gets this feeling. When I get high and I have both H and Clear, I need to smoke the clear first b/c if I take a bigger hit than expected or just a monster hit, I get this really disoriented feeling right after exhaling. This feeling or experience is hard to describe, but in the best way I can describe the experience is feeling like a Flash Bang (CoD: Mw2) going off next to you. It's a feeling of extreme anxiety, I can hear things around me but it's muffled w/ a slight ringing. It's just not an experience/feeling that I expected when it first happened. If I do get this feeling, smoking heroin really calms the anxiety & puts me kinda on the baseline, but my head is like spun. The whole experience lasts about 5 minutes, but feels like it's much longer. I'm sorry I can't describe it any better, it causes like short-term memory. If you have experienced this than you'll know what I'm trying to describe.

Last edited: