• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Getting the most out of my Clonazepam

Abuser & user

Bluelighter
I know there’s been a lot of posts about clonazepam explaining it’s high bio availability

but I’m just wondering how I can make mine last the longest as far as what route I should take I know oral and sublingual have a very high bio availability but does oral last longer or does sublingualing last longer

I know there’s not very many options for actual potentiation i’m just trying to make the most of what I’ve got

Any and all help is much appreciated

I feel both the same, directly from the bottle, diluted in water, smashed pills, wash the pill, swallow with out water i feel lasts the same

I feel both the same, directly from the bottle, diluted in water, smashed pills, wash the pill, swallow with out water i feel lasts the same
Yeah I do as well I just figured I’d ask

even tho those are the exact types of replieI assumed I’d be getting

Thanks for the reply tho 👋

Yeah I do as well I just figured I’d ask

even tho those are the exact types of replieI assumed I’d be getting

Thanks for the reply tho 👋
When I was young and reckless I did smoked it but it was not a good idea a total waste of product and a headache.

You could try 30mg DXM around 20-30 min before your clonazepam

I know this helps with tolerance to stimulants and probably opiates but not sure about benzos

Worth a try

You could try 30mg DXM around 20-30 min before your clonazepam

I know this helps with tolerance to stimulants and probably opiates but not sure about benzos

Worth a try
Thanks man I’ll try that I does seem to have an affect when I mix it with NyQuil so maybe some actual DXM will do me some good then i think 🤔

Thanks for the idea fr

Yeah as ayates said grapefruit juice of any colour seems to work on me. Could be placebo but it does say on some of my prescriptions - do not drink grapefruit juice while on X drug-

And i always sublingual benzos but just for faster effect.

Last edited:
just be sure to snort something fatty, maybe a hunk of cream cheese before, ty BL for teaching me so much:hypno:
This was about snorting gabapentinoids but thought it noteworthy and a gem to share. ;)