• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Getting the most out of bupe Sublingualy..water or add alchohol???

Screaming_Skull

Bluelighter
So, trying to save my Subs and take them how they are suppose to be taken. Don't really feel like going through the hassle of plugging everyday because I think that can be a waste for me sometimes(after I've made sure I'm 'clear' 5 mins after squirting it up my ass i find myself taking another dump...Subs have always made me go to the bathroom kinda after taking them....) So, I just wanna simple answer. Today I just cut an 8mg strip in half, dissovled in water in coffee cup, and it's been about 8 mins(ususually hold the strip for about 15-20), don't know if it's placebo but I think I feel it kicking in already??? BUT, to my next question, in the alcoholic solutions thread it says there is no need for the alcohol, just dissolve it in water and it raises the bio to %50....but read with alchohol it can raise it to something like %87????? Soooo, basically my question is, IS there a need for the alcohol, or just turning the pill/strip into liquid with no alcohol. If it does make a difference using alchol I would like to know, because 87 percent is still a big jump from 50 percent with just turing it into liquid...

Hate to bump my own thread, especiaclly since there is a megathread, but it's alost to go through and it's like half and half people saying just dissolve in water and the other half saying they can tell a difference with alchohol..help I don't wanna go back to IV'ing to save these. Or maybe dissolve the strips and use something to squirt it up my nose??? I feel like I'm gonna squirt to hard and waste them, wish I got the pills but my doctor doesn't seem to be fond of prescribing them, or suggest the price isn't that much of a difference to really make a differece.

Pretty sure you aren't supposed to add alcohol to your suboxone in an attempt to make it more effective than it is....supposed to be.

Yeah well, peole are going to try to raise bio-availability to stretch their prescribed drugs in order to be more economical. So in the interest of harm reduction people on here give advise on how to do that safely and effectively. I'm pretty sure he knows you're not "supposed" to, but as far as hr goes, the alcohol way is gonna be safer and healthier than I.V.

just dissolve it under your tongue. Trying to snort it or do anything involving alcohol with it are pointless.

Man ive tried it every which way in the past
and I gotta say its mostly placebo, trying to put as many hours
between doses is the only way to increase the 'feel' as you call it.

But dissolving it in acouple drops of liquor isnt going to make it dangerous

Last edited:
Yeah well, peole are going to try to raise bio-availability to stretch their prescribed drugs in order to be more economical. So in the interest of harm reduction people on here give advise on how to do that safely and effectively. I'm pretty sure he knows you're not "supposed" to, but as far as hr goes, the alcohol way is gonna be safer and healthier than I.V.

He literally claims right in the first line that this is how it is supposed to be taken. Hence, why I quoted it.

I don't care what the OP wants to do, just trying to clear up some potentially dangerous misinformation.