• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Getting the most from opiates

dopey69

Greenlighter
Hey guys, new member here. A friend of mine got ahold of some 10/325 percs. This was an extremely rare occasion as theyre hard to find. For his first time he did a total of 60mgs over a 30 minute period. He is not green to pills, but its safe to say it was a little too much, even tho it was still an amazing experience! Since there's only a dozen left, how can he make the most of his next experience with out wasting them. I've read tolerance sky rockets after the first use.

Yeah 60mg is too much. Your tolerance can remain pretty low for a long time if you don?t take astonomical doses for no reason and keep use down to a few times a month. Next time just take 20-30mg, see how that suits you. Think about it, if you can get high off 20mg that means you can get high 6 more times as opposed to 2 more if you keep using that big of a dose.

Hey man, I'd like to welcome you to the forums. Nobody expects you to know everything from day one, but from day one, you definitely need to familiarize yourself with our guidelines and the overarching, esoteric philosophy of the community, which admittedly, due to the subjective nature of what we do, is constantly evolving in minute ways.

So, with that being said, we really don't like threads that are dedicated to nothing more but increasing the quality or duration of a buzz/high/intoxication. Again, I don't expect you to know this.

Being that you're a new member and you seem to be fairly new to Opioids, you kind of override this principle.

What you definitely need to avoid as a new user of Opioids:

Benzodiazepines: Alprazolam (Xanax), Clonazepam (Klonopin, Rivotril), Lorazepam (Ativan) to name the big 3 commonly found in the United States. There are of course others, so do your research before taking any pill.

Alcohol: Pretty self-explanatory. Using either of these is extremely dangerous, especially for a green user.

Barbiturates: If you encounter Barbiturates in your travels, be sure to tell me. Phenobarbital (Luminal) is the only Barbiturate you'll find in the states. Secobarbital (Seconal) and even, I think, Pentobarbital (Nembutal) are in theory, prescribable, but it's just highly, highly unlikely. If you combine Barbiturates of any kind with Opioids, as a new user, you're likelihood for death by misadventure really picks up steam.

Things you probably can take without incident

Sedative Antihistamines: Diphenhydramine (Benadryl, others), Promethazine (Phenergan), Hydroxyzine (Vistaril). These can increase the sedative effects of antihistamines in a pleasant way and its not an uncommon combination.

Cannabis: Whatever this means to you in our current climate of liberalization.

Dextromethorphan: Some people enjoy this combination and some don't. You're more likely to have a negative experience with DXM than antihistamines though.

60mg is a lot for your first time and, if continued, will destroy your tolerance. I personally found doses as low as 10-15mg my very first time to be great but to each their own. Remember you can always add more later. At least for me, oxycodone is excellent all by itself.

Keif pretty much covered it and gave some excellent advice.

Thanks for the info guys. This has been my go-to for a lot of stuff just finally decided to join lol I work a lot and just like to experiment on my weekends. I do have to say I can already tell tolerance is increasing so I'll most definitely have to cut back

Thanks for the info guys. This has been my go-to for a lot of stuff just finally decided to join lol I work a lot and just like to experiment on my weekends. I do have to say I can already tell tolerance is increasing so I'll most definitely have to cut back

Well, if you've done any amount of reading here regarding opioids, you probably know that the "weekend warrior" doesn't tend to remain such, whether it happens quickly, or takes years. It becomes especially difficult to just indulge here and there when tolerance builds, and you say yourself that you have noticed a change in yours. Best of luck to you.

Well, if you've done any amount of reading here regarding opioids, you probably know that the "weekend warrior" doesn't tend to remain such, whether it happens quickly, or takes years. It becomes especially difficult to just indulge here and there when tolerance builds, and you say yourself that you have noticed a change in yours. Best of luck to you.

Well I'm not exactly a weekend warrior as I've battled addiction since I was young, but I fully understand. I had to choose a different path or else I wouldn't have anything. And that meant working 50 hours then rewarding myself on the weekends. While it might not be healthy, its somewhat of a balance that keeps my head just above water.