Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Getting testing reagents for MDMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

green.giant

Greenlighter
Hello, I have come across some molly and would like to test it. The information on all the different reagents is somewhat overwhelming but I think I have narrowed it down. From dancesafe the best option seems to be using 2 reagents: Simons and Mecke.

From bunk police the best options seems to be the basic and mandelin reagents.

Any suggestions? They are equivalent price, but I am leaning towards dancesafe because it allows you to further distinguish MDMA from other MDxx chemicals.

Also, I may be able to get some LSD soon, what would be the best way for me to test both of these? Im thinking the basic test kit from bunk police, which can identify both LSD and MDxx, followed by the simons from dancesafe. Any opinions?

In all honesty, the marquis is sufficient. Ofc others have more drug coverage, but if you're just looking to find MDMA, the marquis all you need. It's pretty unlikely you'd be sold MDA instead of MDMA, they'll usually be marketed and sold as each other. MDA is well sought after. So chances are if you got a black marquis result, and it was sold as MDMA, then it is MDMA.

Uhh.. you've gotten kind of mixed up there. The Simons test is next to worthless unless you are getting rare MDxx analogues, all it will tell you is if you have MDA or MDMA/MDE. The mecke isn't particularly helpful on it's own either. In fact, it can be down right DANGEROUS if used alone. The reaction for MDMA is so strong it will cover the reaction for any other drug. It's become common for people to put 5-10mg of MDMA in a bunk pill to fool the testing kit, which is why the Marquis reagent is almost a necessity.

The marquis will allow you to identify multiple chemicals in the same sample, and has a much wider index of chemicals it can identify. It is the most useful on it's own, though if you plan on testing psychedelics a mecke test can be very helpful as well in identifying specific chemicals. To simply see if you have MDMA or not, a marquis is plenty. Forget about the simons completely, you don't need it and it will probably go bad in two months anyway.

You will not be able to test LSD with any of the basic reagents unfortunately. Considering an average tab has maybe 100 micrograms (if you're lucky), the tests are not sensitive enough to identify the chemical. An Ehrlich's reagent is necessary for that, and even then, it's a pretty fucking finicky test considering the dosages involved. I hate to say it because it goes against EVERYTHING we say about ecstasy, but most times you'll just have to trust the word of others and find out the old fashioned way :\

Ok so based on what I am reading, if my goal is to be able to identify MDMA and LSD I should get Marquis and Ehrlich...so many combinations of reagents my head is spinning. Also, I dont have pills, I have crystals.

Crystals can be just as easy cut, if not more so. But yes those would be the best two reagents for MDMA and LSD, the rest would be helpful but not necessary.

1954995518.jpg
1415815347.jpg
2038358426.jpg

This is what the contents of a couple of the capsules I got look like.
SbzKLoX.jpg

5VSvt9C.jpg

gagAmTi.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I know looks dont mean anything, but looks can tell you at least something. Does this at least look like stuff that has tested positive from any of your experience?

Yeah, I know looks dont mean anything, but looks can tell you at least something. Does this at least look like stuff that has tested positive from any of your experience?

Never like this. Wtf. What's up with that black stuff. Bad synthesis? But like everyone said. Looks don't matter.

It does look like stuff I've tested. But looks don't mean shit I've seen Mdxx in all kinds of forms powder, grains ,crystals even liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.