L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Getting scared

PhillipMcRevis

Bluelighter

Uh ok........ I am kind of embarrassed about this but I have not been in a relationship in a year due to school and getting my life together. I actually met this amazing girl who is beautiful and when I talk to her I get stuck about subjects and its awkward. Most guys hit on her cause she is not one of those girls you check out or would joke about she is kind you would be honored to take out to dinner and I guess I can't process the fact that she likes me. I consider myself average but the fact that my friends joke about us and how we make a cute couple has her wanting to know if I'll ask her out and I know this from some friends who she told and I am freaking out!! I really like her and want to ask her out properly but I get extremely nervous and this type of thing never happens and I guess I am looking for some good ways of asking or simply finding a way to calm myself down and not be nervous. I am confused at this and at myself since this has not happened and I think its the fact this girl is fucking hot and I don't see myself being with her or what....... I'm lost and need help or any good things to try and calm down or ANYTHING! Can someone help a guy out cause I feel like if I let this girl go I will regret it. This thing never happens to me but has this happened to you and if so could someone give me some pointers. I feel like an idiot talking to this girl cause I stutter and all scatter brain and I don't want to lose this opportunity.....

I am literally freaking out about how I don't have the balls to ask out a cute girl on a date.... I am ashamed

Dude... Man the fuck up and ask the lady on a date.

Live each day as if it were your last, that is how you find the courage to do what it takes.

I did yesterday but I hesitated and was pissed after I'm trying to work on why the fuck I am losing it cause this is a first for me. I'm not afraid of a NO or anything just asking her out properly

you've been told she likes you. maybe don't try officially asking her out, but hang out with her more and when the moment's right, make your move.

I was thinking the same thing or trying small things like she invited me to go see that move the Martian cause she wants to see it but I thinking about doing something small like taking her out for some tea or something after

^ lol I thought about it but I don't think I'd benefit that much off it. I'm kinda trying to settle down than just get more booty.

thats why I said wisely... Try to be wise with it. That's exactly exactly why it was made it for ! Let me rephrase it, if there is ANY moment that you should drink alcohol in your whole life , this is it. I am not a fan from alcohol, no, far from it, but this thing can be magic if used responsively in social areas :)

Ok now that answer was socially acceptable. But I think I hit off quite right now I'm trying to ease into this thing more since I've never cared for relationships I always just fucked around with girls to get laid and that's about it and I guess I can't register how to ask out a girl properly. But alcohol was invented for many reasons but sadly she isn't a big fan of it. She's straight edge which isn't fun but what can I do she got a nice big round butt and I'll do anything to have her sit on my face.

Damn.... why is so hard for you to understand me. I mean have a glass of something before you meet her so you feel more open and comfortable at talking to her wtf dude

Oh that... shit yeah that too lol but na I was big high from some leftover painkillers from a recent surgery last week but I was comfortable and had fun.

Hunny you'll be fine...

I'd suggest going to Starbucks & have a coffee (or if you're like me Tea!) & sit down... Talk etc. Eat a muffin!

5 years later when you're married, you'll laugh about this with her (cos she'll be ur wife ?)

I have not done anything with with girl yet except she dragged me to the movies and we had tea after! That's it I'm kind of worried at myself for being so anxious about the whole subject which is weird but I guess it's the fact that I'm trying to settle down and am afraid I could mess up.

well, look at it this way... if she doesn't understand you're human, it's not meant to be :D

however... I personally think it is and she will =D

just relax, de-stress and take it nice and slow.

I've never personally do it, but build a solid friendship first.
If she pushes for more, just tell her you are having some serious feelings here and you want to take it slow... Trust me, she'll love hearing you be honest and I'll help the nerves

Good luck and keep us posted!!

You have already said
- she dragged you to the movies
- she is straight edge which isn't fun

I'm confused, if you don't enjoy spending time with her and you don't think she's fun, what is the point of pursuing a relationship with her?
If it's just based on looks, that will not get you very far.

It sounds as though this woman really likes you and wants a relationship with you. She took you on a date to see a film and for tea.

Who cares if she's straight edge or does not use drugs? I've been in relationships with people who ran the gamut from being a full blown addict to people who used drugs socially/recreationally on occasion, and with people who do not use them at all.

You said you'll regret it if you let her go or do not get into a relationship or date her, so spend more time with her, and if she wants to move fast tell her what Snickette posted.

good, sounds like she is driving this forward so go with it but also come up with your own ideas for what to do

Well I'm furthering our friend ship but sometimes I go ranting.... Being a whore, drug rampaging, and screwing my self over and I recently came off a pill kick I was on I don't think I'm still straight in the head honestly but I wish to settle down with this girl as she has my full attention and she is fun and I think my bad pill habits having me thinking the wrong way.