• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Getting rid of the vinigar smell in H?

TeraDactyl

Bluelighter
It's so gross but I don't want to "wash" it and lose any H in the water rinse.... any tips?

First where are you located? Is it #3 (freebase) or #4 (HCl/salt)?

At the very least you can crush the product up finely and spread it out evenly on a plate or tray. Set this near a fan but obviously be careful it doesn’t blow any off. Acetic acid which gives the vinegar smell is volatile and will evaporate given enough time.

-GC

At the very least you can crush the product up finely and spread it out evenly on a plate or tray. Set this near a fan but obviously be careful it doesn’t blow any off. Acetic acid which gives the vinegar smell is volatile and will evaporate given enough time.

-GC
Well, where I live doesn't mean anything since I didn't get it in the same place.... On #3 or #4 I'm not sure I got what I ordered which was 4.. good to know it will dissipate- I have it sitting in an open container inside another container filled with baking soda and charcoal so.....will see I guess...
Thx 4 the answer:)

-GC
What happens if you evaporate acétic ácid?

Oh, how I wish I could smell that sweet vinegar smell from my diacetylmorphine, rather than the fishy chemical smell of fentanyl in my dope.....
It wouldn't bother me if it wasn't so overpowering... and I'm not bothered by much smell wise..

Well.. It evaporates. Like water it will slowly turn into gaseous form and float away with the wind.

-GC
So I took a bit and ran water over it thru a filter.... now I have a watery resin and soft powder in the filter. Do I still have anything to work with and use?

Lol why did you do that? Yes you do but from here out don’t do something then ask if it’s cool after the fact. Ask here first.

The heroin should now be in the water. Pour that water into a glass dish and allow it to evaporate (if you aren’t familiar with that word look it up). A fan close by can help speed up the process. Once the water is gone you should be left with your heroin.

The powder in the filter is either byproduct/cuts or possibly some heroin still if you didn’t rinse it well enough. I would personally take that filter/powder and place into some more water, let it soak thoroughly to ensure you’ve pulled all the heroin. Then filter that water and add it to the water/heroin you already have.

-GC

Well.. It evaporates. Like water it will slowly turn into gaseous form and float away with the wind.

-GC
I know what is evaporate LOL. I want to know what happens with heroin if you evaporate acetic acid. What Will you have?
Thanks for your reply in advanced

I know what is evaporate LOL. I want to know what happens with heroin if you evaporate acetic acid. What Will you have?
Thanks for your reply in advanced

Nothing chemically. You’re just breaking up the product to allow the excess to evaporate off. If it smells strongly of vinegar that means there was excess acetic acid upon completion of the heroin synthesis. They then compact it/rock it and package allowing for no chance to evaporate.

I realize now I got two separate people in here asking similar but different questions, had me confused for a moment.

-GC

Lol why did you do that? Yes you do but from here out don’t do something then ask if it’s cool after the fact. Ask here first.

The heroin should now be in the water. Pour that water into a glass dish and allow it to evaporate (if you aren’t familiar with that word look it up). A fan close by can help speed up the process. Once the water is gone you should be left with your heroin.

The powder in the filter is either byproduct/cuts or possibly some heroin still if you didn’t rinse it well enough. I would personally take that filter/powder and place into some more water, let it soak thoroughly to ensure you’ve pulled all the heroin. Then filter that water and add it to the water/heroin you already have.

-GC
Well I'm an act now, ask later type... plus I was going off what I read somewhere else... ok so done and done... but now my issue is with the water mix there is a resin like material that is super sticky, I'm assuming that's what I'm after.... so with it being gummy now how should it be used?

Is this resin gummy stuff what’s left after the water has evaporated?

-GC

Ah good. Yes this is heroin, it’s likely still gummy from leftover moisture. First question, any vinegar smell left or much better? I’m going to assume it’s at least a decent amount better.

Next question, what’s your typical ROA? It will be difficult to snort unless you find a way to further dry it, light heating in a dehydrator may work. You can also dissolve in minimal water and snort it, that’s how people snort black tar. Every other ROA should be fine.

-GC

Ah good. Yes this is heroin, it’s likely still gummy from leftover moisture. First question, any vinegar smell left or much better? I’m going to assume it’s at least a decent amount better.

Next question, what’s your typical ROA? It will be difficult to snort unless you find a way to further dry it, light heating in a dehydrator may work. You can also dissolve in minimal water and snort it, that’s how people snort black tar. Every other ROA should be fine.

-GC
Yeah, the smell has lessened considerably.. I snort it... yeah I will just let it sit...I didn't rinse my whole stash, just a tiny bit so I would at least have that scenario answered👍

Acetic anhydride with its pungent pickle like odour is the precursor chemical used in a reaction with morphine base and excess heat to yield 3,6 Diacetylmorphine (Heroin)

Concentrated hydrochloride acid is reacted to yield the water soluble hydrochloride salt. White Heroin. Morphine acetate 3,6 Diacetylmorphine Hydrochloride, Diamorphine, Heroin.

The pungent vinegar odour is acetic anhydride used to synthesize Diacetylmorphine from Morphine base

Last edited: