• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Getting rid of the scent of spilled bong water

Get the bottle of carpet cleaner from the store. Or just clean up the water and spray the hell out of the carpet with febreeze. i am a stoner though and will admit my carpet is recked from bongs and beer and soda and you name it.

one guy poured out his bong and found a decayed mouse that crawled in there and died, he smoked that dead mouse for months.
As sick as it is, this is one of the more interesting things I've read on here in a while.

+1

Nilodor. Stuff is intense. Used it on some of my stuff when my house burnt down. Eventually, things de-stanked.

Three years later I find this wonderful little gem on Google. The whole mouse thing was just crazy. I think this needs to make it's way on to facebook.

Last edited:
Salutations,

Rats hey?! M'well, at that stage i'd need to conclude maybe the problem ain't that poor rat, poor sod thing! Really, feed it decently or something, euh...

So, if the goal is to avoid collecting in a smelly bong then i'll respectfully advise that perhaps it's just better not to depend on a bong at all!!...
cool.gif

Why should there be anyway???

Honestly, i can't imagine myself using a bong. I've considered it and simply failed to justify it, not only the expense but the consequences and their repercussions over months of regular toking.

With my recent tuning i'm convinced the modded VG pipe is a much more satisfying & inclusive option, at least everyone should consider it for a "Plan-B", which i've done for a couple years now... The most fundamental elements making such a successful solution possible were butane and transformation into a stream of hot gases plus energy, as in some egzo-thermal "burning" reaction (...), also known as "combustion"... Though this one is required to be prestine clean, ideally, and this means never ever inhaling in absence of a stable flame nor allow it to touch anything. Clean burning of butane generates H2O (water vapor) and CO2 (carbonic gas) as bi-products besides the release of energy. I'm opposed to the idea of inhaling butane, but transformed butane ain't butane anymore, it's a hot stream of water vapor and carbonic gar plus any "impurities" that may come from the butane lighter, most possibly the butane can. For example, don't use non-filtered butane cans with refillable blue "jet" lighters! Nor even the yellow "candle" ones i believe, actually. It's also OKay to purge often, in hope to keep disloging such eventual "impurities" that would end up clogging the unit and render it useless. So, when i get a brand/model which fits i provide it flushes once in a while. The good stuff is hard to find on the far country side! On the land of Harper...

eyesclosed.gif

In any case, what i'm saying is this: no need for a bong with a properly conditioned cannabic vapor. I'm observing this routinely... My HA and making bubles or even moisturizing its noble vapor won't stop me from turning miserable after only a couple inhalations. It's not the device, it's me. I can't stand electric-dry cannabis vapor anymore and everytime i switched back to my modded VG pipe which is butane-operated a same thing occured. Then after i've remodeled my pipe's core the difference has now become spectacular. Just this morning i was having fun using the pipe like i hadn't in months! And that's a blessing being still able to get 5 satisfying exhales consecutively after some nicely potent toke, without loosing it all along. Some people would evoke the concept of "breakthrough"... I'd use "revelation" as that's closer i guess.

Still, the thing is my pipe doesn't need me to use a bong to begin with: it's featured with a character i tagged "Inlet Auto-Conditioning", or similar variations.

Popular electric-dry vaporizers rely on hot dry air to release and transport the goodies, my butane-operated vaporist pipe instead generates a hot stream of gasses that mix with hot air and i figure this enhances the later... So, because of water vapor being the result of clean butane burning my pipe moisturizes the cannabis vapor after it extracted it much more vigorously than hot dry air alone, quite likely. In other words i'm now witnessing an evidence as far as i'm concerned, since even the combination of electric-dryness and a bong won't balance in the end! I've experimented with what i tagged a "FogBong" and despite all efforts it still lacked a mysterious quality. I think it's all about water in my (Inlet) Stream of Hot Gasses captured by the pipe's flame catcher exactly. So the burning reaction not only renders butane relatively safe, it also makes it double-useful because: 1) The "leaching" action is Quick 'n Deep - it's the Power of Fire! , 2) Water vapor supports self-moisturization, or auto-conditioning as i called it before (i tend to confuse the terms i'm afraid)...

wink.gif

To conclude i simply mean, look guys!... If i don't need a bong who does?? It's fine for the ritual, etc. But function? I must express my doubts!

Perhaps the youg man should consider a pipe too, there are good sides to that. For example a bowl can be limited in size to help affect our consumption profile. I can testify in this respect an HA balloon or crucible can be wasteful, it's ugly. Lucky me i can't imagine when i'll put it back in service again, the pipe will do fine and conversion to Induction Heat would cause Christmass to happen every day! ALERT!! Dray-Dreaming again!

Euh...

Plan-B, just in case.
wink.gif

Good day, have fun!!
biggrin.gif

Last edited: