• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Getting real results with rectal ad. of Benzos and a Cautionary Statement

appies

Greenlighter
Ive heard quite the controversy over whether rectal is a good ROA for benzos. Me, personally, have had mixed results. about 30 mins ago I put 30mg of alprazolam (tolerance is high, I know, please don't scold me. This is my last refill before I go on a long, long diazepam taper) mixed with vanilla extract (48% alcohol) and a bit of pg up my ass in an oral syringe. Sometimes I feel like I am rocketing through the sky, a big rush. Other times I just get a really relaxed feeling that it is supposed to give (albeit not at that dosage). I am here to testify that it does indeed work if prepared carefully. Crush the powder up as fine a possible, mix with solvent (PG, Alcohol, NOT water) and or suspension, use a 5 ml oral syringe to load it, and go to town. It DOES work, and I even find myself amazed sometimes with how hard and fast it hits. Its not like an "instant stupor", more like a small good buzz from some opiates, especially mixed with Kratom.

Now I know 30mg is a LOT. As I said earlier, I have built my way up to that (wish I hadnt) but my doc is understanding and as we cut out the Xanax, were going to first do a quick taper on Clonazepam (another one I take) ending up on a slow taper of Diazepam. I have Etizolam as a backup/ worst case scenario, but the wds can be pretty harsh. Almost as harsh as Xanax. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND Benzos to anyone who truly doesnt need them.Ive gotten off of heroin, other opiates, small amounts of meth, weed, alcohol... Benzos suck to get off off. They are a last resort (was at one point for me cause I was borderline full mania, and they were a god send) Dont get started on these unless absolutely necessary! Im learning how to deal with anxiety and mania by meditation, and it works so much better.

So I guess I had two points: 1) mix your crushed up benzos (preferably Kpin or Al. Eti is a little weird and diazepam takes a huge oral syringe. You will feel lit. PLEASE DO NOT MIX WITH ALCOHOL OR OPIOIDS with Benzos. It is a recipe for death, and I have lost many friends that way.

Point 2) Be VERY careful with benzos. They have long term consequences such as cognitive degeneration, possibilities of seizure, and are very very addicting. Right up there with crack, heroin, and meth. Worse IMO, except its hard to tell a doctor no. Be careful, take breaks, dont follow my example. Restrict yourself if you are a naive user to maybe once a week or less, preferably once every two weeks if you must. WDS are a mind fuck, and can through you into depression or mania, and in general, mental disorder. Try some natural medicine like green tea and the multitude of other supplements to help with your anxiety. Read a book. Join a class. Meet people.

I wish all of you the best, keep on the narrowest rode you can,

Peace and Love to all of you, make your short life worth living. Im doing the best to get mine back there but I still have a ways to go.

PS for the original subject: If you put it in a substrate that your body will metabolize quickly (ethanol, not not straight, PG, VG, Glycerine) you may experience a huge rush (almost like opiates) or you may experience a subtly sedating state that is tired but pleasant.

Thanks for your time,
appies