Getting probation moved to another state?

The Hoff Bomb

Bluelighter
I recently got popped with a bunch of research chems. my lawyer said my sentence was gunna be 12 months suspended time and probation in VA. Well I recently made alot of friends in albuquerque, NM. I need d to move back there ASAP. We started a live hardstyle electronica band that kicks ass and have a house. is there any possible way i can get my probation moved to New Mexico?

yes there is a way. you should go talk to your P.O. and they'll transfer you. they may make you wait a certain amount of time first to prove you're doing well by the court. also, you should probably come up w/ a better reason for moving than joining a hardstyle electronica band (no offense). see if you can't find employment there (NM) or something first.

when i tried to move out of county, it was no problem. i just had to wait until the third month of probation to prove i wasn't fucking up. they transferred me and it actually worked out where i never took a UA again.

good luck, go see your PO or your Lawyer.

I recently asked to move my probation from San Diego, CA. to Austin Texas. The only thing i had to do was ask my PO and set a date with the court and ask the "people" if it was fine if i moved. I did that and there was no objection. My PO said that then they have to send paper work to austin, then Sacramento(CA's capitol) and then back to San Diego. which takes about a month.

She said after the paper work and they come and check out my house in austin ill be able to go.
but she also said if i violated probation before the paper work is done my request gets declined.

but i agree with chairman, your ganna need a better reason, i said im moving with my parents and am going to continue going to college, play football and work