• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos getting prescribed kpins?

shlizzz

Greenlighter
yoooo...so i’m quitting opiates but that rlly has nothing to do w/ this...i want to get prescribed kpins cus they rlly make me feel like the best version of myself...i have severe depression and anxiety but whenever i go to the doctor they focus on the depression part and not the anxiety part. i want something i can take in a pinch when i’m like fr feeling too anxious to even go to the grocery store or go out and see people. without having to go thru months of trial and error until they get me to something that actually works, when i KNOW what works for me. will any doctors ever just go straight to kpins? how do i make it happen lol

if you haven’t been prescribed klonopin before, you wait. like one of those animals that sits perfectly still until the prey about wanders into their mouth.

with anxiety and prior issues with downers, benzos are probably going to slowly wreck you. but it’s been well established that’s something everyone has to discover themselves. benzos are the best drug. benzos are forever.

I have ALWAYS requested for my klonopin and explained i been on it all my life on and off and feel I need to he back on it if my current doc was comfortable with that of course. Some doctors prefer you just straight out ask and not playing that drawn out guessing game of the dumb patient and dumb doctor

However I do not go through mental health to get my Addy's and kpins, just a family doctor I will see or a NP