• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

getting oxy scripts

privatelocation

Greenlighter
I currently have a dislocated shoulder that had a failed surgery Ivve been on roxicodone 5s for past two months from my hospital

should i go somewhere else to score other scripts?

Has the hospital stopped giving them to you? You could just tell your doctor if you think you still need them, but it's better off the less dependent on opioids you are. If you fail to get opioids prescribed and need a real option I would just get some kratom. Might not be quite as relieving but it's helpful in its own way. Kratom has a similar risk of abuse and physical dependence, so just my advice is to only use the pain medicine as needed and not to just get more high. Not saying you're doing that of course.

Has the hospital stopped giving them to you? You could just tell your doctor if you think you still need them, but it's better off the less dependent on opioids you are. If you fail to get opioids prescribed and need a real option I would just get some kratom. Might not be quite as relieving but it's helpful in its own way. Kratom has a similar risk of abuse and physical dependence, so just my advice is to only use the pain medicine as needed and not to just get more high. Not saying you're doing that of course.
No im getting them for two month straight. my shoulder is actually pretty bad

he said no more but i clicked refill and next day i had more. i can keep getting them but im wondering if i can go other places and get more

my surgery failed its bad

Hmmm damn, well it sounds to me like maybe your doctor will keep you on the scripts if he botched the surgery and you're still in pain. You'll just have to have that conversation with him.

If you can't get pharma opis, just don't sink to getting into smack or anything like that. Kratom is a fine and much safer alternative, though if your pain was that severe you could get on methadone maintenance, but I wouldn't recommend that unless you really needed to.

No im getting them for two month straight. my shoulder is actually pretty bad

he said no more but i clicked refill and next day i had more. i can keep getting them but im wondering if i can go other places and get more

my surgery failed its bad
Opioids are being phased out for pain. They are only prescribed for opioid addiction these days mostly.

You’ll have an extremely hard time finding a script but there are doctors out there that don’t give a shit about the government and will still prescribe. It’s like finding a needle in a hay stack though.

Getting on methadone is super easy through and it’s a decent pain killer