• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Getting off high heroin habit with subutex

Margarita1

Greenlighter
Greetings,
In December 2016 I had a very severe back injury. The pain was insane but I stuck it through hoping it would go away by its own.

The injury got worse in April 2017 to a point where I could no longer take the pain.
I had a 3 week oxy binge in October 2016 so it instantly jumped to my mind to manage my pain with. I started with 40mg of oxycontin per day (2x 20mg). I would crush the pills to get the full effects. My tolerance went up crazy fast. After 2 months I was up to 480mg per day (2x 240mg).

In June 2017 I switched to heroin as I could no longer afford the Oxy. I was using heroin 3 , very pure. From then to now; im using up to 2g (400mg per shot) via IV of my pure heroin or up to 4g of street heroin (medium quality) per day. I literally dont feel any euphoria anymore and the rush lasts no longer than 2 minutes. It does still work for pain but not very much I believe.

I had surgery for my back in December 2017. I am still in recovery and have medium pain sometimes. I hope to be back on my feet in 2 or 3 months.

I want to get off heroin once my back is stable enough. My plan is to do it with subutex. I have infinite supply so that is not a problem. I want a plan to get off the heroin as fast and painless as possible while not getting addicted (physically or mentally) to the subutex. If both are not possible, a balance of the 2 would be preferred. I have not been able to find much into regarding how my plan should be and some questions I have so i decided to ask here. I highly appreciate any help.

1. How much withdrawal will I experience?

2. Will I experience PAWS? Is there any way to avoid them?

3. Should I expect to feel more pain than normal, especially in my back?

4. Will my brain ever recover in regards to foggy memory, laziness, etc.

5. How fast will my body develop a dependance to the sub?

I?m in the exact same boat. I?m also wondering how much subuxone to take and how to do proper induction.
Every time I?ve taken subuxone, I?d wait 20-24 hours after my last shot, take 1-2 mgs and wait.
Each and every time I end up feeling worse and end up shooting up to fix that feeling.

Please let us know a good week detox plan and also what are the best strains of kratom for opiate withdrawals? Thank you guys

I?m in the exact same boat. I?m also wondering how much subuxone to take and how to do proper induction.
Every time I?ve taken subuxone, I?d wait 20-24 hours after my last shot, take 1-2 mgs and wait.
Each and every time I end up feeling worse and end up shooting up to fix that feeling.

Please let us know a good week detox plan and also what are the best strains of kratom for opiate withdrawals? Thank you guys

Did you find anything? Im desperate for information, this is financially ruining me more every day :(