European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Getting lit on subs?

ordinary mind

Bluelighter
I can get 8mg subs for pretty darn cheap, thinking of picking up one or two to try. Have heard that you can get pretty damn high from sniffing a miligram or less with low tolerance (I haven't touched opiates since late july/early august). Considering the price and the fact they are long acting, this seems almost too good to be true.

What's the catch? I realise they probably don't give the same sort of effect as traditional opiates, but are they worthwhile?

Like anything it all comes down to personal taste. Some find the effects of bupe really unpleasant whilst others love 'em. Most would be somewhere inbetween though really. It doesn't feel especially similar to heroin, morphine, codeine, etc. For me it comes on fairly speedy before settling down to a more sedating feel after a couple hours. At least it does with no tolerance or on the odd occasion I significantly up my daily dose. I'd say don't expect too much and you'll either be pleasantly surprised or not overly out of pocket if you're getting 'em cheap.

In downsides news, there's obviously the highly addictive thing. As with any strong opioid tolerance and habituation build rapidly and w/d is just as unpleasant as any other w/d (except for the outliers like methadone). The other issue is the extreme potency. With little or no tolerance even very low doses can cause extreme discomfort lasting the entire day. There's no real rush as such so you're best off starting very low and only adding more slowly - bear in mind it takes up to an hour or more to really kick in even when snorted, and the sedating part can take another hour or more to catch up. Overdoing it early on is a whole load of no fun at all :|

Cheers for the informative answer. That is pretty much in line with what I've read - "some love 'em, some don't" - so I guess I'll give them a go for myself! Sounds appealing enough, but I will keep my expectations suitably low all the same! :D

If you've little to no your tolerance I'd start with less than 1mg. I remember taking a 200mic Temgesic and was sick for a whole day. Not nice:(

I'd snort about 0.2mg, there isn't really much point going higher with bupe cause it starts to block receptors / will make you violently ill.

The high isn't that great but lasts long enough. Less is more.

Same with the illness. I've been given no more than 1mg and I was sick for about 24 hours. I think some of us are a bit more sensitive to these things. Also, not something you want to get into.

Brutal!

Yeah, bupe is very potent.
With no/low tolerance, a mg is heaps.

first time i ever tried a sub (switching from MMT) 1mg had me cross-eyed and struggling to stay awake
was pretty fun, now i take 2mg on the daily its not fun

Probably won't get round to this till next week, but definitely appreciate the dosage advice. Almost certainly would have ended up overdoing it otherwise!